Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Prophets of Rage PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 105 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 124 reviews
on July 19, 2013
I keep this book in my bedside table because you can pick it up before going to sleep or when you wake up at night and can't sleep or want to start your day positively. It is calming, uplifting, and encouraging to read about how ordinary people, and people we look at every day who we don't think about making a difference in our world, have done miraculous things.We are bombarded with negative news every day but this little book lets me know that there are many great and positive people and deeds done every day by people like you and me that change peoples' worlds forever.
on July 16, 2013
What I've read, so far, is very good. These lessons, we have heard so many times before, she just presents them in a different light(at least this is how I feel)Her "rendition" is a good reminder & I'm satisfied that I purchased the book, on my Kindle, so I can refer to it, not only at home, but anywhere when I feel stressed. For me, it helps to smooth the waters & I feel I can be more caring about others than focusing on myself. What do you think?
on January 27, 2014
I love the "lessons." They are very inspirational. Will buy this as gifts in the future! I learned of her from a cousin - I had forwarded an anonymous quote to my cousin, who responded & attributed the quote to Ms. Brett.
on June 25, 2014
In her own inimitable style, Regina Brett shares her insights into a positive approach to daily living. A truly inspiring read!
on April 7, 2017
Another winner from Regina Brett!
on April 14, 2017
Wonderful Book - wonderful writer - have purchased copies to share with others. Love the book and Regina Brett!!!
on April 27, 2017
Inspiring. Makes you stop and count your blessings and to be a blessing to someone else if you can.
on December 31, 2014
As others have stated the first part of the book is hard to get through. I much prefer the second part. Everyone is in need of some inspiration at times and this book tells you how to go about it in some manner. Life itself is a miracle not be be pushed aside.
on September 11, 2015
Loving these books by Regina Brett with her simple, yet profound messages. Very inspiring and I highly recommend them. A little guidance, a lot of common sense...hey, we're all in this together!
on December 12, 2015
In my opinion, this should be required reading for everyone. It's positive and encouraging. We can sit up and take note: life is too short to be negative!