- Hardcover: 296 pages
- Publisher: Vanguard Press (September 25, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1593154461
- ISBN-13: 978-1593154462
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 1 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 92 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #469,561 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Be a Real Estate Millionaire: Secret Strategies To Lifetime Wealth Today Hardcover – September 25, 2007
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
"Dean Graziosi knows what it takes to become a millionaire from real estate by using secret strategies that can be easily learned and applied. This book is a winner!" -- T. Harv Eker, New York Times bestselling author of Secrets of the Millionaire Mind
"Dean is one of the few real estate experts who still invests his own capital. If you want to learn from someone who is still in the field making deals, not just a marketer, Dean is one such rare find. Listen to him." -- Timothy Ferriss, author of the #1 New York Times bestseller, The 4-Hour Workweek
"Dean's common sense approach makes it feel like he is personally teaching you exactly what to do while making sure you avoid what not to do. His personal experiences alone are enough to make this book a must read." -- Jack Canfield, co-author of The Success Principles(tm)
"If you want to make money in real estate, then buy this book!" -- Cameron Johnson, author of You Call the Shots
About the Author
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Let me be clear: there are no specific details or instructions in this book.
Some good ideas that are acknowledged, but not thoroughly explained are:
1) Lease options
2) The idea of reaching out to homeowners facing foreclosure or short-sale and negotiating directly with them to avoid the foreclosure process by catching up their mortgage payments and buying them out or buying the lien directly from the bank... but the content is incomplete and incoherent
It is a great money maker in most areas.