- File Size: 2051 KB
- Print Length: 35 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Mixmastered Records; First edition (February 12, 2015)
- Publication Date: February 12, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00TKEH028
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,323,759 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #157 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Music > Theory, Composition & Performance > MIDI, Mixers, etc.
- #654 in Books > Arts & Photography > Music > Theory, Composition & Performance > MIDI, Mixers, etc.
- #1866 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Arts & Photography
Be A Top DJ: In 10 Easy Steps Kindle Edition
|Length: 35 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?