BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 10, 2017
This book was phenomenal. I am not seeking a role as an assistant for the stars but the contents in this book can help any administrative assistant to shine. I revamped some of the ideas to fit my position and was amazed at the reaction I received from management. Thank you.
on October 9, 2017
Excellent Book! Full of Great Tips, information, resources, etc. Answered a lot of questions I needed answers in regards to my new career. Bonnie is genuine, and has great passion for others to succeed. She truly stands by her words!
on July 31, 2017
This book is primarily for celebrity executive assistants. I'm an executive assistant, and after umpteen mentions of things that would apply only to a celebrity assistant, I returned the book. I don't agree that this appropriate for an executive assistant--personal assistant, perhaps, but primarily celebrity assistants.
on July 20, 2017
Bonnie's book inspired me! She imparts top notch knowledge for the Personal Assistant profession.
on June 27, 2017
Picked this book up a few years ago and it literally changed my perception of the position I held. Fabulous tips as well.
on May 22, 2017
Great book fast read and as an Administrative professional gave me an inspirational/informational boost I needed as well as clarity on were I want to go and help in getting there. I am now a promoter of this book!!
on March 17, 2017
Highly recommended. Bonnie Low-Kramen is a well respected industry professional. She shares her valuable​ knowledge from her top level experience in what can only be described as a must-have book for personal assistants, executive assistants and estate managers.
on February 8, 2017
Interesting read for someone in the industry.
on January 14, 2017
this book is not geared for the general admin or corp. the table of contents should be listed clearly
on December 8, 2016
Must have for administrative staffers at all levels. Recommend for mentor-mentee relationship building. I personally used the information in the book to change my mental focus to include people instead of focusing solely on product output. Building relationships has been a challenge for me, I assumed my products were the key to my success. Bonnie breaks down personal barriers to ensure YOUR success which results in the success of your boss and company.