Be.ez 100529 LE vertigo 15 Ebene Shoulder Bag for Macbook Pro 15 (Black/Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Vertical to your body all the time
- Reinforced laptop protection
- Functional compartments and pockets for accessories and documents
- Strong but slim-looking
- Designed with padded computer sleeve inside and high quality waterproof nylon layer outside
Customers Also Shopped For
From the Manufacturer
unique vertical design, you can carry your notebook and favorite accessories on the go without being weighed down.
LE vertigo Features
- High-density padding to protect your computer
- Rainproof nylon exterior
- Metal hardware and waterproof zipper
- High-grade nylon shoulder webbing
- Multiple pockets to organize your gear
- LE vertigo bags available to fit 13” and 15” models
Tough enough? Definitely!
Designed with padded computer sleeve inside and high quality waterproof nylon layer outside, it was made to protect your laptop. This strong but slim-looking case can accommodate notebooks with sizes up to 15.4".
Did we mention storage?
Coming with functional accessory compartments and document pockets, you can neatly organize your essentials without making a mess
Who is be.ez?
be.ez (be easy) is a French brand with a true international approach to design, and manufacture, in order to offer original solutions for ‘mobile life’. The adventure of be.ez was born out of a simple observation: there does not exist today a real alternative to the austerity in the computer accessory
market. Be.ez thus decided to specialize in the creation of products and accessories, both original functional and well designed.
Whatever the size of your computer, be.ez offers a tailor-made solution, so that you can take your companion along everywhere with guaranteed safety.
Top Customer Reviews
Some PROS are:
- Comfortable fit across the shoulder (I have to run or job with my bag sometimes - with this bag it rests perfectly on my back while maintaining it's "messenger bag" ease of use.)
- Very durable (The strap just broke on me; it took less than half the time with similarly priced bags with metal or reinforced plastic strap hinges from Sony and local artisans in the Bay Area.)
- Generally rainproof (Don't soak it in water, but I've walked in the rain for 30+ minutes with this bag out and the inside was still dry save the edge of the opening flap.)
- Very spacious inner pockets and front pocket (I generally store about 22 pens/pencils/markers/brushes, my ipod or phone, some tea, earplugs, and some cloth sheets between the 3 open inner pockets, which are easy access, and there's room for more. The front pocket has room for earphones, camera cables, meds, snacks, ipod cables, dongle, clicker, and sometimes a small book. The hidden inner pocket is good for small items like usb sticks that could get lost easily.)
- Secure flap (I've never had it pop open or get ripped open as it snagged when walking past something. The velcro is very secure, albeit in an odd shape.)
Som CONS are:
- No bag handle (This doesn't seem like much, but it's hard to pick up a heavy, packed bag with just that LONG strap.Read more ›
1) The bag looks great.
2) A 15" Macbook Pro fits nicely and is well padded.
Now the bad:
1) You can't fit a whole lot in there beyond a laptop. Even packing just the battery charger makes the bag feel kinda bulky.
2) The strap has unclipped accidentally from the bag a few times since I've owned it, causing the bag (and the laptop inside it) to crash to the ground and making a small dent in the laptop.
3) The strap clip squeaks when you're walking.
4) There's no handle. This makes quickly picking up and moving the bag a pain, as you either have to grab a handful of the top of the bag, or grab the shoulder strap, which is unwieldy for just moving the bag.
5) The compartments in the bag are too small to be of any use. There are three small compartments, each big enough to hold a deck of cards. Then there's a zippered, medium-sized pocket which still isn't big enough to fit anything useful.
There are no compartments that can fit a laptop charger.
6) There's no padding at all on the strap. "Luckily" this isn't much of a problem, since you can't carry a whole lot in the bag, so it's never that heavy.
1) Can't fit anything remotely bulky into this bag. I had to switch wallets because I couldn't fit anything. Even my medication vials (one pill bottle, one inhaler, don't fit very well into the bottom pocket (where the e. is). The Grid-it helps, but without that, I would be going nuts using this bag.
2) SQUEAK. squeaksqueaksqueaksqueaksqueak. Other reviews have mentioned this. The straps on the bag squeak like crazy. I didn't think that it would make that much of a difference, but it does. Holy loud squeaking to the point where other people though an alarm was going off in my bag and were distracted by it.
3) Missing some functionality, like a place for a water bottle, etc. I don't need to carry that much with me now that I'm no longer a college students, but I do still work on a university campus and need to get around. Everyone carries water bottles these days, I can't even fit one inside the bag when I have my things in there.
Overall, I'm disappointed that this bag isn't working out for me. It seemed nice, especially at first, but I will have to move on.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased this product and have used it for years. I use it for my MacBook Pro laptop when I go out of town. It is AWESOME!Published on March 18, 2014 by Tammy Britt
According to something I have been looking for a long time - practical - lots of smart storage pockets - good protection, easy to clean.Published on August 1, 2013 by Morten Skjennem
fits perfect for my mac. nice finish. well made. wont find anything better for the price. highly recommended. inusual color. lot of compliments from friends.Published on June 7, 2013 by Andres Felipe Torres
Love this bag. Wanted something more colorful and stylish than the generic black bags. Very functional. I wanted a messenger type bag and the design is very nice. Read morePublished on March 9, 2013 by love2groom
Exactly as described. Stylish, fits my 15"laptop and accessories and is comfortable. I like that the laptop pocket strap is adjustable.Published on December 18, 2012 by Nikki
I purchased one of these bags and, upon receipt, immediately noticed that the strap was not the white-ish/silvery color shown in the photos, but beige. Read morePublished on December 2, 2012 by Scott
Impeccably made, beautiful materials, this bag is worth every penny. My only feedback would be to read carefully.... Read morePublished on August 15, 2012 by Dolphin16