- Brand Name: be.ez
- Model Number: 100704
- Item Package Quantity: 1
Be.ez 100704 LA robe Sleeve for Macbook 13.3 (Cinnamon)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Low Resilience Polyurethane (LRPu) Technology
- Robe protection Thickness 5MM
- Trendy, Unique Design
- Inner Lip for maximum protection
- Stand alone or in your bag
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
LA robe Features:
- A Unique Memory Foam Material--Low Resilience Polyurethane (LRPu) Technology
- Robe protection Thickness 5MM.
- Trendy, Unique Design.
- Inner Lip for maximum protection.
- Stand alone or in your bag.
- No more scratches for your Laptop!
What are LA robe Sleeves made of?
Made from a soft, cushioned, memory foam material it offers unique, stylish protection while on the move.
Will the LA robe fit my Laptop?
The LA robe offers a tailor made solution and is designed to fit most Laptop and Mac computers!
Be.ez offers innovative design for everyone
For users with the greatest mobility needs, be.ez also boasts a complete selection of Netbook Sleeves, Laptop Sleeves and Messenger Bags that embody the same sleek and functional design values, with a certain indefinable charm that makes the range so distinctive. (LE vertigo and LA besace)
Who is be.ez?
be.ez (be easy) is a French brand with a true international approach to design, and manufacture, in order to offer original solutions for ‘mobile life’. The adventure of be.ez was born out of a simple observation: there does not exist today a real alternative to the austerity in the computer accessory market. Be.ez thus decided to specialize in the creation of products and accessories, both original functional and well designed.
Top Customer Reviews
I used to own an STM neoprene sleeve for my old 15" MacBook Pro (which I threw into the laptop compartment of my Oakley backpack) and while it looked great and fit snug, I found that under strenuous conditions...like having my backpack jam packed (my work requires me to lug a lot around)...that the zipper would grind a little bit (it somehow found it's way through the "inner lip" guard), leaving tiny scratches on the MBP, and like all neoprene sleeves, it couldn't prevent from denting if something solid were to smack hard into it.
Having bought a new unibody 13" MBP to replace the old laptop, I was looking for a sleeve that could offer a little more protection. I did a lot of research and decided to take the plunge on the LArobe "Moka". Here's my take:
+ Nice design...though I've found more stylish sleeves since ordering (Isis Dei has some nice sleeves)
+ More affordable than comparable sleeves
+ Memory foam is thicker than neoprene...looks like it can take more hits to prevent scratches and even a few minor dents
+ Zippers are contoured to your fingers for easy grip
+ A little easier to handle (vs neoprene) if you're using just the sleeve
- REALLY disappointed in the exterior durability. The sides of my sleeve already showed some wear straight out of the packaging (white threading popped out from under the brown layer around the sides). I suspect that the brown will really fade over time and use. Never had that problem for the 2 years with my neoprene sleeve.
- Not a perfect fit for the 13" unibody MacBook/Pros. There is just a little bit of wiggle room both width and height-wise and I can feel the laptop sliding in the sleeve.Read more ›
(+) Both MBA and the black Macbook fit very well.
(+) The sleeve came in a ziplock bag. The design of the packaging, "finger-fitting" zipper, and inner lips that protects the laptop from being scratched by the zipper, suggests good industrial design.
(+) There is a wide range of color selection, allowing a more "unique design" for each individual customer.
(+) The memory foam feels cardboard-like on first touch; yet it deforms on pressure allowing good traction. It is rather thick (5mm) and probably would provide good protection if you place your laptop in a bag/briefcase. Personally, I don't think it would provide better protection from impact or sharp objects, than any other "thick" sleeves.
My purchase decision: the current price range (<$25) is affordable. I have tried the Incase neoprene, the Caselogic, and the Marware Sportfolio sleeves for my MBA, 13" MB and 15" MBP. I would more likely purchase this one over the others because of affordability, emphasis on style, and the memory foam.
Excellent case if not for a very poor fit.
Many reviewers complain that there is extra room inside the sleeve when the laptop is inserted - and there is a bit of wiggle room, but then again this isn't a form-fitting neoprene sleeve. It is a impact-absorbing memory foam sleeve. I went in with the expectation that I could easily insert and extract my MBP from the sleeve and that it would be well protected while inside the sleeve and I have been very satisfied.
Some of my favorite features:
- the memory foam: it takes on the shape of other items in my bag sometimes - so I know it is doing its job.
- The ergonomic zippers - these are the best zipper pulls I've ever used, and the zipper track never catches, even if I am using one pull to move the other.
- the double seam mouth of the sleeve - I can leave the sleeve in my satchel and slip my MBP in and out without any concern for scratching the case of my computer.
- The colors - so I have a bit of a soft spot for chartreuse (wasabi, as Be.ez calls it), and as an accent interior color with the same color for the logo on the exterior this product was the first to "catch my eye" during my search.
- The pouch makes a sturdy, scratch free surface for using my computer as well (when I'm at a concrete park table, for instance) although I try not to do that regularly - I'm not sure of the long term effects of computer heat on memory foam.
- I do concur with other posters who have wished for some additional handle/strap that would aid in carrying this case by itself.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
After buying a macbook pro, I researched a whole slew of different laptop cases. I spent a lot of money on a laptop, so of course I want to protect it! This Be. Read morePublished 3 months ago by CK
I bought this case almost five years ago when I was in college, and it was only something like $20. It is no lie still almost as good as the day I received it, and I have put it to... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Michael
It's still in pretty good condition after almost 7 years. Zipper handles broke off a long time ago, but it hasn't hampered function. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Dan Malo
Bought this as a gift for my sister. It's still holding its shape after all these months.Published 7 months ago by row
I bought this for my precious MacBook Air, and must admit it is one of the best Sleeves / covers I have ever purchased. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Tahir Usman
Protects well. I think I want the material to be a little nicer to the touch.Published 9 months ago by lindism
I previously purchased this for my 11 inch MacBook Air and fell in love with the fit, but most importantly the protection it provided, given that I have to carry my computer... Read morePublished 14 months ago by Mag