Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.99 shipping
+ $6.75 shipping
BEABA Babypote, Gipsy
- Squeezable, refillable silicone self-serve container for baby food, yogurt, apple sauce and beyond
- Soft silicone is easy for little hands to squeeze
- Large neck makes filling and cleaning easy
- Dishwasher, freezer and microwave safe
- BPA, Lead and Phthalate free
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Here are my thoughts regarding this product:
1. Easy to clean
2. Easy to fill
3. Basically does the job and has saved me in a pinch when my daughter won't eat finger foods
1. Because the body of the container is not clear, it is hard to tell how much food is left in the pouch
2. The cap is sometimes hard to screw onto the body
3. The body is too squishy which can make it inefficient when it comes to squeezing out the food
I was worried how my five year old would react. But, he loves to use it as a juice box. Go figure. My 17 month old works the disposable pouches just fine, but these require some squeezing and he gets fustrated. I'm sure it's just a skill he'll pick up, but be prepared to do some teaching in the beginning. Oh, and you can even thin out regular yogurt or buy yogurt without stablizers for a drinkable *milkshake*. My kids love the wildberry and mango/banana from Traderspoint.
The uses really do go beyond the baby food stage. I did find these A LOT cheaper by googling it. In fact, for around 3 times LESS than amazon. So, do your homework.
It is very easy to load up with food (a standard table spoon easily fits into the opening). And cleaning is super easy. Fill it with hot soapy water and shake, or I can fit the sprayer from my sink all the way into the opening. If it's especially gross, I can turn it inside out and scrub it.
Agreed, the only design flaw is the top should be tethered. It will be useless if the cap gets lost.
- Super easy to wash
- Really durable and reusable
- Bright color is hard to loose (we're talking toddlers here)
- Soft and easy to squeeze for kids
- Wide mouth is really easy to fill with apple sauce, yogurt, or whatever
- The cap is a pop-on instead of a screw on. My little girl has squeezed this in her hand and filled the cap with apple sauce... a mess. Some might prefer this, without the screw, the spout is smooth, and kids with sensory issues might like the smooth feel better... it's a trade off.
- I wish it had a solid base so I could stand it on the counter while filling, or my kid could put it down without leaking out
- Not translucent, so you can't see how much they have left
We have one of these, and used it all the time until Infantino came out with their silicone pouch. Their old "Keeper Pouch" had a narrow mouth, pain to fill. But, their new Reusable Pouch Pals have a wide mouth, stable base, translucent silicone and screw on cap. So, my current favorite. But, when they are dirty, this old stand by isn't bad, especially since she figured out not to squeeze it BEFORE it was in her mouth. A great product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This food pouch is great if you make & take food or give your baby yogurt from the family size tub. Like any food pouch, though, you have to be careful they don't squeeze the food... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Firefly
We absolutely love this item! I bought a couple to have on have & they work great. My kiddos love them too! I love that they are so easy to use & that they wash off so well. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Veronica Armstead
Beaba these ppl know what your bby needs this is a fantastic productPublished 9 months ago by Rachel H
This did not work for my toddler at all! the lid never stayed on so I ended up with a kid covered in applesauce. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Amber
My package arrived with only the lid (no pouch). Now I have to waste my time figuring out how to contact whomever will send me the pouch since the lid is useless by itself... Read morePublished 13 months ago by Jennifer Mae Rara
I couldn't get the texture to work so that this didn't just gush out everywhere.Published 16 months ago by Tatrina
It is easy to fill and clean, but is VERY floppy and hard for my son to use on his own. It would probably be good for older kids.Published 17 months ago by Rosie