Beach Life – Shark Sand Sculpture
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A 4x6 Original Photograph.
- Printed on Fujicolor’s Crystal Archive Professional Paper Super Type PD.
- Beveled matting beautifully displays in any 5x7 frame.
- Protective clear wrap seals and protects during shipping.
- Rigid protective backing included with print for proper framing.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
If you ever visited the beach as a kid, you likely remember packing damp sand into a pail, then quickly flipping it over and tapping it out to make a little sand castle. These creations have become a bit more complex over time and often take days, (and nights) to construct! This is a sculpture that was on display at Nags Head beach, NC.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|