Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 94 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 104 reviews
on September 11, 2013
My kids love this CD. The tunes are catchy and fun and they can't stop singing it. Works great in their karaoke machine.
on September 1, 2013
THIS REVIEW IS JUST FOR THE DOWNLOADS NOT THE CD+G (Physical media) which is totally fine.

9/1/2013
VERY unhappy. This is supposed to be a Karaoke disk... which 99% of the time means it works on a Karaoke machine... which means each song is supposed to come with an MP3 for audio and a CDG file for the words on the screen and if there are any graphics. The other Disney disks like this that we have are as I described... - My daughter wanted this quick so I decided on the download which was a huge mistake... now I just have a bunch of stupid instrumental only soundtracks what a waste.

DO NOT BUY THE DOWNLOAD VERSION IF YOU WANT TO USE IT ON A KARAOKE PLAYER!

I WAS going to just order the CD IF I could have then just downloaded the songs as it SHOULD be but Amazon or whoever only allows a dollar off of the download album so you get to pay twice with a dollar off YIPEE! (No wonder people choose to just download things "illegally".) Now I don't know if I want to risk paying twice anyways trying to get the same functionality I was after off the disk - which again THIS purchase to me is less than useless.

I want a refund. Ridiculous.

9/1/2013 later that evening.
UPDATE:
I went out a did a wide search on the net for whether the disk is a CDG (Karaoke machine playable disk: This Disney Karaoke Series: Teen Beach CD is here! Get ready to dance and sing along to your favorite songs from Disney Channel's Original Movie, Teen Beach. The CD features eight vocals plus eight instrumental tracks, CD+G, and lyric book.) GRRRRRRR!

I complained to Amazon about obtaining a refund and if they do refund this I will indeed buy the physical CD+G. Typically when I have purchased CD+G downloads elsewhere I've gotten the CDG files with the mp3's as there are many software packages for making Karaoke CD+G disks from the downloadable files... NOT THE CASE WITH THIS!

9/2/2013 12:30 am (barely 9/2)
UPDATE:
Amazon staff was extremely understanding and returned my money without much fuss or work and are looking into the situation. I'll try and move this review to the downloadable version area so as not to hurt sales of the regular physical media ASAP.
on September 13, 2013
I was a little upset the the case was cracked right down the middle of the cover. It was a gift for my daughter. Btw, we haven't opened it as of yet. I hope it's ok.
on March 14, 2015
If you like Teen Beach Movie, you can't help but want to sing along.Disney cds are almost as good as my Open Mic Karoake cds. The Disney brand is my second favorite brand. Since they are made by Disney, the music is just like on the movie, graphics help you sing right along. The singers are not normally the original ones singing back up, but still top notch, you almost can't tell the difference.
on July 11, 2014
Cd came on time. Most importantly the cd music is the same as the regular movie cd....the instrumental is also great if you are singing karaoke.
on October 2, 2013
My kids LOVE it, even my 8 year old son. They walk around the house singing the songs, it's very funny.
on October 26, 2013
I was looking for the soundtrack and ordered this by mistake. My granddaughter loves to sing and learns the words quickly to songs so I added it to the gift and hope that she and her friends enjoy the karaoke experience.
on October 20, 2013
perfect cd, my 8 and 11 year old love it, i like it because it is age appropriate vocals, even my 3 year boys are now signing the songs!!!
on June 23, 2014
My 9 year old and 5 year old love this movie and now singing along with this karaoke cd. They have friends over and all of them have so much fun singing these catchy tunes in our karaoke machine.
on February 7, 2017
CD was gift for teenage granddaughter and she liked the music selection.