Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 311 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 330 reviews
on April 28, 2015
These are the worst piece of junk lounge chair clips! See attached pics. The package arrived open and broken. These will NOT stand up to even one use. The plastic construction and wire ring is super thin and flimsy. I wanted to use them for lounge chairs on cruise ships, but they won't even survive packing in my luggage. What they don't tell you in the description is that the opening is only 2 1/4" fully extended. That's not enough thickness for your beach towel and the diameter of the chair. I am sending these back right away.
review image review image
on April 1, 2015
Bought these bad boys ahead of a lovely vacation in Aruba with Mrs. Philyodaddy. It is notoriously windy, and we weren't gonna be suckas watching towels fly left and right. These divine gizmos worked perfectly and we were the envy of the beach. "Where'd you get those?" - everyone else. I believe I heard terms like "well-prepared stud" being tossed around with a similar ferocity to all of the other towels. I didn't even need to bring a magazine to keep myself busy, just sat there being better (prepared) than everyone else. The view from the top is great.

Not much more to say about the Towel Clips, installation was a breeze. I didn't test with bath towels, but I'd bet my fanny pack that they work just as easily. I did notice that some of the other people (families) on the beach had towel clips that looked like animals like fish. Not for me. I don't have children yet and I don't want to have to register every time I move.

Mrs. Philyodaddy did point out that we come very well prepared for vacation with towel clips, a OAGear - COOLER SPORTS PACK,New Version TrendyDigital WaterGuard Waterproof Case for Kindle 1, 2,3 (First, Second and Third Generation Kindle), Kindle Fire and other 6" or 7" Android Tablet (Blue), waterproof football, etc. I'm fairly certain my 17-year-old-self would be quite embarrassed. Oh well, I'm all growed up now.

One objection I would like to make: 4 "fun bright colors". Here's an idea, how about 2 sets of 2 fun bright colors? I'd even prefer 2 sets of 2 not-fun colors. I match my socks, I match my Air Force 1's, why in the world wouldn't I want to match my towel clips? Maybe the idea is that wild n crazy kids these days are just so insane they want different colors. However, are these "crazy" kids really the type of planners who buy towel clips to prevent future disaster? Of course not. Point: Philyodaddy.

Anyway, wish I was still in Aruba rather than reviewing Beach Towel Clips (set of 4! Fun bright colors!)
on August 3, 2016
Reviews were mixed when I bought these but I figured for the price I'd gamble. These are terrible! Very flimsy and very poorly made. Only 2 in the package even worked. The other two were already bent to where they would not open correctly.
review image review image
on February 7, 2014
I bought the towel clips for a trip I took to the Bahamas. They came very quickly from the seller and they are awesome products! We used them everyday to clip our towels to our chairs on the beach. The best part about them being so bright is that when we came out of the ocean we were always able to spot our chairs. I would recommend these to anyone that will be traveling to resorts.
on November 25, 2016
For the price these are great! I do not use them for their intended purpose of beach towel clips though. I get cold easily and the temperature at work fluctuates so I keep a small blanket and a jacket on the back of my chair. Needless to say because of the somewhat slick material of my chair (versus a fabric material) they would never stay on or in place and kept falling off, bunching up, or sliding all over, so I ordered these clips to hold the blanket and jacket in place-they work PERFECTLY for this! The only problem I have had is that our office is VERY small and occasionally someone will try to reach around me or above me, or will scoot their chair into me, whenever this happens the clips will occasionally pop off and seem "broken" but they are very easy to put back into place! Bonus when I get stressed or need a minute to relax I pretend these are holding a beach towel in place for me on a nice sunny, sandy, peaceful beach and it makes me smile-nice reminder to take a minute to slow down and breathe! I would recommend these to anyone looking for a decent product at a decent price. I will say the plastic is kind of cheap, but it holds up great. My kids use these are home to build forts and hold the blankets in place. The sky is the limit as to the uses one could find with these.
on March 9, 2015
Worked great especially for the price. I purchased a more expensive towel clip and these clips at the same time and these worked just as well. You will get four clips none of which is the same color but if it doesn't bother you to hold up your towel with a blue and red (not pink!) clip, get these. You won't worry about losing them as much as the expensive clips. I received yellow, blue, red and green clips so the photo is not entirely representative of the color but it didn't bother me because the functionality was perfect. I didn't feel they were as flimsy as a couple of other reviews felt and I used them every day for 8 days on vacation and gave a couple away to my mom and she said they worked great as well.
on September 7, 2016
These towel clips were purchased to take on our yearly trip to San Diego. There never seems to be a place to hang towels in the hotel rooms, and the wind blows them off chairs and railings, so these were purchased at a great price to hold them onto the patio chair, beach chair or railing in hopes of towels or wet clothing from blowing away. They are HUGE and take up way too much space in my luggage. The spring is really wimpy and does not hold much of anything, whether small or large. For me they were not a great purchase, especially for the price they were definitely worth a try. I just found other ways of hanging things. Not for me
on April 8, 2015
After I bought a set for myself, I ended up getting another two sets as gifts. We got them as towel clips to use on a cruise and the beach. Works great and a lot cheaper than the ones with flip flops, flamingos, etc. Also good for clamping wet clothes to the back of a chair to dry in the breeze. Great purchase and great price!
on March 13, 2017
Great clips just as described. The price is right, yet I want you to know these ship from China. So if you are going on cruise or a trip, order at least a month a head.
on July 3, 2017
I love these clips! Minus 1 star just because they don't clamp very tight and I feel like getting up and down the towel slips a bit and I have to readjust it. bBt they're great and I get compliments (weird but yes) all the time when I'm at the pool at what a great invention these are. They did take a few weeks to get in the mail, but I will be reordering some very soon!