Beachbody High Density Exercise Jump Mat
|Price:||$69.80 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made of extra-shock-absorbing 1/4"-thick high-density foam
- Ultra-durable to ensure the perfect landing every time
- Large dimensions (71" x 26") to ensure maximum landing contact
- Rolls up tightly for easy storage
- Slip-resistant grip for added safety and support
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Beachbody Jump Mat
Get high-impact results without high-impact injuries.
The Beachbody Jump Mat is essential to getting through intense plyometrics workouts like the ones in P90X, INSANITY, TurboFire, and INSANITY: THE ASYLUM. Your body will thank you for this super-shock-absorbent mat that protects your knees, back, and ankles. No home gym should be without it!
- Made of extra-shock-absorbing 1/4"-thick high-density foam.
- Ultra-durable to ensure the perfect landing every time.
- Large dimensions (71" x 26") to ensure maximum landing contact.
- Rolls up tightly for easy storage.
- Slip-resistant grip for added safety and support.
Get high-impact results without high-impact injuries
The Beachbody Jump Mat is essential to getting through intense plyometrics workouts like the ones in P90X, INSANITY, and TurboFire. Your body will thank you for this super-shock-absorbent mat that protects your knees, back, and ankles. No home gym should be without it.
Top Customer Reviews
- It's not wide enough. I know, I know, I should've broken out my measuring tape and should've taken measurements before purchasing. The length is fine but the width is like that of a bath towel and I find that I'm often extending past the mat when I'm doing lunges or if I have to jog forward or backward in which case I turn so that I'm on the length of the mat.
- It moves while I'm on it. It doesn't drastically move, but throughout my T25 workouts, it starts to become askewed from where I originally placed it. I have hardwood floors that are water based polished, none of that high shine stuff.
- Lastly, the rubber soles of my sneakers + the rubber mat make it difficult to turn/pivot during certain exercise moves. I find that for moves like that, I go off the mat and onto the floor because, for example, if I pivot to my right, my body is going to the right but my knees are staying put which is not a good thing. This is due to the rubber on rubber contact which makes it difficult to move.
Will I continue to use this mat? Yes. I'm not a fan of buying anything and then allowing for it to collect dust, however, I'm seriously thinking of purchasing the Square36 Large Cardio Mat. [...]
Took 1 star away because the mat slips and slides on my carpet. I constantly have to adjust while working out. Otherwise very happy with product.