Beachfront Baby Wrap - The Original Water & Warm Weather Baby Carrier | Made in USA with Safety Tested Fabric, CPSIA & ASTM Compliant | Lightweight, Quick Dry & Breathable (Passionberry, One-Size)
- Beachfront Baby - THE ORIGINAL WATER & WARM WEATHER BABY WRAP offers two-shouldered carrying that conforms to the wearer's shoulders & back for a comfortable fit that is fully customizable. Many parents use it all year long! Made in the USA by Work-At-Home Moms.
- SAFE, HIGH QUALITY, MADE IN USA - Meets all Consumer Product Safety requirements - CPSIA and ASTM safety standard F2907-14b compliant, and a member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance. Fabric & dye processes have been Tested and are Non-Toxic & Safe for you & baby; safe enough for babies to chew on! Made in the USA by Work-At-Home Moms.
- COMFORTABLE - Lightweight Performance Athletic Mesh fabric lends breath-ability. Fabric stretches in one direction - the width of the carrier - so it conforms to your shoulders and baby's body. It doesn't stretch lengthwise - to prevent sagging.
- USE EVERYDAY or IN THE WATER - Perfect for Everyday use at home, while shopping, at the park, travel, etc. Wear baby in the Shower, at the Beach, at the Water-Park or in the Pool. Especially handy for keeping your hands free to play with or help older children in the water.
- SIZING - Recommended for babies 8 - 30 pounds. 3 Sizes available: ONE SIZE fits parents who wear size S, M or L shirt. • PETITE fits parents who wear size XS or S shirt • XL fits parents who wear XL or 2XL shirt. The wraps are a shorter length than standard wraps to minimize the amount of fabric covering you & baby.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Beachfront Baby - the ORIGINAL water & warm weather baby wrap. Safety tested and fully compliant with CPSIA and ASTM safety standard F2907-14b! Use everyday at home, shopping, at the park, etc. Perfect in the shower, at the beach, water-park or pool. This is especially handy for keeping your hands free to play with or help older children in the water.
Beachfront Baby Wraps offer a secure fit with two-shoulder weight distribution so they keep you cool and comfortable. The wrap places baby in the optimal position - high on the wearer's chest and close enough to kiss. This is especially important in a water environment.
Performance athletic mesh lends breath-ability with just the right amount of stretch. The fabric feels like a lightweight, silky swimsuit keeping it light in the water & drying very quickly. Fabric stretches in one direction - the width of the carrier, so it conforms to your shoulders and baby's body. It doesn't stretch lengthwise - to prevent sagging.
Babies who are carried in close contact with their parents cry an average of 40-50% less than babies who are not carried. Perfect for colicky babies! Wraps are often the most popular choice for parents with newborns to about 5 months. They feel secure for little babies without good head control, and offer two-shouldered carrying which is often more comfortable for long periods of wearing.
Sizing / Length • ONE SIZE = 15 ft & fits parents who wear size S, M or L shirt • PETITE = 13 ft & fits parents who wear size XS or S shirt • XL = 18 ft & fits parents who wear XL or 2XL shirt. The wraps are a shorter length than standard wraps to minimize the amount of fabric covering you & baby.
Photo instructions with safety info & tips are included. Machine wash warm, tumble dry or hang to dry.
Top Customer Reviews
This wrap isn't just for the water tho, My newborn (born 4/13/2015) loves to be worn whenever possible, I should really say she loves to be worn daily but our other wraps just seem to be too heavy for our already warm spring weather, within a few minutes of being in our other wraps Miss. Gwen and I start to sweat. The Beach Front Baby wrap allows us to go out for longer periods of time without breaking a real sweat from babywearing.
I've got 3 kids (under 3...all diff ages 34 months, 15 months, 4 weeks). I bought this because we live in SoCal and like to be outside in the summer. The Moby is pretty warm, so I thought this would do the trick while we are in the pool and/or on vacation and/or out doors. Now, this is ALL based on an infant....maybe an older baby will work better?
Pros: Lightweight, good breathing material, wraps like the Moby.
Cons: Stretches quick and baby slides around, Fusia is HIDEOUS (don't buy the pink), doesn't get as tight as the Moby, so it feels unsafe.
However, the fabric really needs to be much more elastic. It has very little give. Which means that it's very easy for knots to slip, and it's very hard to get your baby inside in such a way that it's snug enough to be comfortable for you without being uncomfortable for the baby.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The color is exactly what I thought. I love the idea of this but the silk-like material makes it really hard to get a good wrap and keep it. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Brian K.
I got the xtra long and it's too long for me. I take it in the water a lot. It holds very well when it's wet. When it's dry it's slipperyPublished 5 days ago by Katie
By far the best wrap ever!! Wraps up easily AND is soooooooo light weight!!!! It stars to smell after about a week of constant wears, but it is easy to wash and quick to dry! Read morePublished 5 days ago by _Haley_
I did not like this wrap at all. It would not stay in place and I didn't feel my baby was safely secured. I'm in the process of sending it back.Published 8 days ago by courtney conner
I love this product and so did my son! it was the perfect wrap for us on vacation an at the water parks! Read morePublished 10 days ago by Clarissa
I bought this for my newborn. I love this wrap. I own a sling and the Ergo 360 which I also love. However, I found the Beachfront Baby Wrap ideal for the pool but also out of... Read morePublished 10 days ago by Amazon Customer
I was worried about taking our 3.5 year old and 6 month old to the pool by my self until I got this. Love that I can wear it in the water. As far as comfort it isn't bad. Read morePublished 10 days ago by LP
I absolutely love this product! We used it at the beach several times while on vacation and use it several times a week at our pool. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Amazon Customer
This product has made my entire summer. I just returned from the carribean, where I wore my baby in the ocean and pool all week. He slept, and was well covered yet cool. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Hils