Beachr Beach Umbrella Sand Anchor | One Size Fits All | Safe Stand for Strong Winds
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔ SAFELY KEEPS YOUR BEACH UMBRELLA FROM BLOWING AWAY - Our super sturdy sandgrabber spike is windproof, wind resistant and can with stand strong 50 MPH winds. No more harmful SPF or UV sun rays.
- ✔ BETTER THAN METAL - Metal anchors rust from the sand and salt of the ocean, get hot in the sun, and are sharp and dangerous. The Beachr is built with sturdy ABS Plastic, that is stronger than metal and will last longer
- ✔ ONE SIZE FITS ALL - The universal base fits all umbrella pole sizes. Compatible with Tommy Bahama, Coleman, Nautica & Rio brands. Lightweight, portable and compact. Easily collapsible and folding to fit into travel accessories bag or kit.
- ✔ EASY SET UP IN JUST SECONDS - Safely twists, stakes and mounts in the earth. Simply screw the auger into sand, dirt or grass, place your umbrella in the base holder, tilt accordingly, and relax in your chair.
- ✔ REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE + FREE BONUS GUIDE - Happily comes with our free installation guide showing you how to use the anchor with a full replacement warranty if any parts break!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Ohuhu Beach Umbrella Sand Anchor Stand Holder with 5-Tier Screw, One Size Fits All
AMMSUN Metal Sand Anchor Auger Screw Universal Sandgrabber for Beach Umbrella Heavy Duty One Size Fits All White
Ammsun Plastic Beach Umbrella Sand Anchor Auger Screw Universal Size Safe Stand for Strong Winds Blue
Outdoor beach umbrella stand- Great sand anchor, best wind resistant option for anyone searching for shade. Our portable base fits large and small poles such as Flag, Market, Off-set, Tiki torches and Bird feeders. Light weight heavy duty metal
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Savvy Egg||Ohuhu Direct||AMMSUN||AMMSUN||Tremendous|
PEOPLE EVERYWHERE ARE RAVING ABOUT THE BEACHR BEACH UMBRELLA ANCHOR!
NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES -- ONLY ON AMAZON- Heavy Duty Reinforced Construction Keeps High Stress Areas from Cracking
- Safely and Securely Prevents Wind From Blowing Your Umbrella Away
- The Universal Holder Fastens Every Size Beach Umbrella
- Installs in Seconds With Easy to Use Ergonomic Handles
- Rust Free, Super Strength Plastic Outlasts Metal Anchors
- Provides Cool Shade and Protects Against Sun, Rain, and Wind
VIRTUALLY UNBREAKABLE, THIS IS THE ONLY BEACH UMBRELLA ANCHOR YOU'LL EVER BUYAfter diligently testing competing anchors, we discovered their fatal flaws. Other anchors use thin and weak handles, causing them to break. Beachr's handles are ergonomically reinforced to withstand heavy pressure. Further research shows other anchors use cheap fastener screws, which strip plastics and loosen overtime. The Beachr heavy duty fastener screw firmly twists in and out for proper stability.
FREE BONUS GUIDE SHOWING YOU HOW TO USE & INSTALL- Super Strength ABS Plastic Makes it Stronger Than Nylon and Fiberglass
- Fits All Beach Umbrella Pole Sizes and Brands (Including 1.25 & 1.5)
- Firmly Screws In and Out of Any Sand, Grass, or Dirt Surface
- Built to Withstand Heavy Winds Up to 35 Miles Per Hour
- Lightweight Design Easily Fits Into Beach or Travel Bags
- No Assembly or Tools Required
- Multi-Purpose Use for Umbrellas, Tents, Canopies, Fishing Poles, Flags, Pet Leashes & More
30-DAY REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE--FREE RETURNS--NO QUESTIONS ASKED
CLICK THE "ADD TO CART" BUTTON AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE BEFORE THE PRICE INCREASES
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In reality, it was the best money I've spent on beach gear per square inch by far. I bought an Easy Go Cabanaba...which is basically an umbrella with four fabric corners. I love the product, but it came with a really flimsy anchor...that's why I bought the Beachr. The Beachr umbrella stand holds my umbrella cabana firm even in the strongest winds. I had the only umbrella on the beach not up-lifted from the sand, 2 beach trips ago...to boot...my umbrella, didn't even shift in the wind. No readjusting once set in place. I have found that to be true of the Beachr umbrella stand, time and time again.
I highly recommend and wouldn't hesitate. High quality product, came in time frame promised and in great shape.
I have included pictures with my review.
The umbrellas were secured very well by these anchors and there were no issues.
Tips: Read the directions! The umbrella should stand close to vertical (do not plant the anchor at a slant). Take your time when screwing it into the sand and don't skimp. Turn fairly slowly and apply pressure; I got on my knees and rested my upper body weight on the handles while turning. I took breaks because it's not as easy as you might think. Turn it in place; don't wiggle and jiggle it (which expands the size of the hole). Ensure that it digs in fairly deep; I stopped when the sand level was 2-3 inches below the knob. Fill the hole in with sand, pile more sand around the anchor and stamp down with a foot.
I've tried other sand anchors and pound for pound this is the best. The metal anchors do not hold up well with salt water and start corroding and rusting. Some of the other plastic anchors do not have the larger screw threads that the Beachr has and therefore do not screw in as well. Make sure you get this screwed in at 12 inches and you will be good to go.
The only drawback is the largest umbrella shaft the anchor will accommodate is 1 ½ inch diameter. I have one great 7ft umbrella that has a shaft larger than 1 ½ inch and it will not work.
Bottom line-- if your looking for an anchor that works look no further.
Most recent customer reviews
When my Beachr arrived in its gold lined box, all of Crestwood, Kentucky rejoiced!Read more