Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.99 shipping
+ $5.52 shipping
Beacon 3-In-1 Advanced Craft Glue, 8-Ounce
|Price:||$13.69 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Crystal clear waterproof provides instant grab which dries quickly
- Great for all kinds of hobby and craft projects
- Package contains one 8 fluid ounce bottle of glue
|Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Things I LOVE about this glue....
1. It is a FAST TACK glue so I don't have to wait around for it to dry.
2. Even though it is fast tack you still a few seconds to manuver it into place.....slide it a little if you need to, but DON'T pick it up and try again.
3. It isn't messy and doesn't have to be washed off....just "roll' it off or rub it off....it comes right off your fingers or table, etc.
4. It can be used on basically any surface. I have used it on paper, cardstock, plastic, wood, acetate, and more.
5. It lasts!!! My husband is a truck driver and when we started our own business I used this to make his trip envolopes. All these years later and they have never come apart...not even with the abuse of being in a semi truck. I have used it to decorate picture frames, cards, and more, and they are still looking great.
I swear by this glue and wouldn't trade it for ANY other glue!!!
It's hard to find in the stores. When I find it at Walmart it's the same price.
Now, to be fair, it worked like a champ on that one job so ... if you plan to make regular use of it, I can recommend it.
This glue dries VERY quickly and holds strong from the outset. What's more is that you can get away with being a little bit more messy as it doesn't show once it's dried like other glues tend to.
It also doesn't take forever to flow down the tube once you start to get low. Every second counts when you have a deadline.
I doubt you'll be disappointed with this.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I use this glue now rather than Tombow for papercrafting. I love that it dries and does not stay tacky. It's easy to work with and the tip does not clog.Published 2 months ago by rutabagapie
best glue ever! the only thing I don't like is how it bubbles and strings. but, it is a very strong glue.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer