- Paperback: 392 pages
- Publisher: Apress; 1st ed. edition (June 17, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484218884
- ISBN-13: 978-1484218884
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #648,215 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Beacon Technologies: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Beacosystem 1st ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
Another important thing to note is that the Kindle format is a pleasure to read; the images are clear, colors are great and formatting is perfect.
I'll probably end up buying the physical copy just to have it as a quick reference that I can easily grab off my bookshelf.
This is a highly recommended read, and it covers all aspects from technical to business to analysis of the current players in the market. I honestly can't find any negatives so far!