Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
BeadSmith XTL-5620 Jewelry Beading Tool 4 In 1 Pliers Round Nose Cut Wire
|Price:||$6.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Pliers are 5.25 inches long, tips are 1.3mm at the narrowest point
- Lap joint construction
- Interlocking spring
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. Cutter - As other reviewer noted, it's not flush with the side of the tool, but it works great! i tried it out on a 20 gauge wire from artistic wire. cut through so smoothly!
2. Round nose - Looks like all the other round nose pliers and it is so useful for making jump rings or winding wire or shaping things.
3. Flatten - This is my only negative star because the flat portion is actually a little uneven. it fully closes more tightly on one side (the cutter side), but the difference is less than 1mm. I was trying to flatten the 20 gauge wire, but this is probably my amateur status coming out. I'll have to hammer the wire.
4. Close jump ring - haven't tried it yet, but i'm sure it works great since the grooves align perfectly.
5. Ergonomic- bonus! it's the ergonomic version of this tool. apparently, there's a cushioned version, but this is the ergonomic one.
Great price for a great tool! WIN!
***** UPDATE 11/2014 ***********
After giving away my first pair, I purchased the same pair from Amazon, but it was sold by a different seller. It was not the same product! If the item is being sold by The Smith's Eshop, click the "Other sellers" option to pick a different seller! (Thanks for the tip, Mandee!)
1. sold by Beadaholique, which sells quality items
2. Came in original packaging, a sealed package with cardboard backing and plastic front, like you would see in the store.
3. Had dark blue handles and clean metal parts.
My new pair, which I received today:
1. sold by The Smith's Eshop
2.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are just what I needed. They are large enough to fit in my hand well. They are well made and the pricing is great. Looking forward to using them for a long time.Published 22 days ago by Karen Bennett
I had been needing a pair of jewelry pliers so this was a great find! Very easy to use and a great pricePublished 2 months ago by Heather Montgomery
I bought this pliers for tying muskie lure wire. It works perfectly for this purpose.Published 2 months ago by Steve Ward
I use them for so many things. It's nice having precision compared with needle nosed pliers.Published 3 months ago by K. Mari
If you are in the jewelry making business. This item is necessary.Published 3 months ago by Ibrahim A. Arrahim
Received pliers such as other reviews stated and not the pliers that were described. The pictures that other reviews posted of the wrong pliers were exactly what I received. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Terri Jordan