- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Beadthoven when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Beadthoven 1Set 5" Rustless Jewelry Pliers, Round Nose Pliers, Beading Pliers, Ferronickel, Platinum, Carbon-Hardened Steel, 12.5cm long
|Price:||$5.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Rustless Jewlery Pliers, Round Nose Pliers, Carbon-Hardened Steel，Finish+ Main Color: Ferronickel, Platinum
- Size: about 125mm long, almost 5" long; the diameter of top tip is 1mm, the diameter of end tips is 0.5cm, the length from top tip to end tip is 25mm(1").
- Usage: These pliers are used to close loops, hold small jewelry components or open and close jumprings. They are a must for wire wrapping and making multi-diameter loops on head and eyepins.
- So called "Round Nose Pliers" means that the tong head is cone. It is used to bend sheet metal or metal wire into the roundness. It is one of essential tools for jewelry making. You may fascinated by these versatile and attractive round nose pliers.
- Kindly Note: the picture shown is a representation of the item, you'll receive from the actual size items. Picture may appear larger on your screen. Color may vary slightly due to the color setting of each individual monitor.
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
✓ Size*: 5"long
✓ Quantity: 1 Set
✓ Type: Round Nose/Rosary Nose
Round Nose Pliers in Your Jewelry Application
Please Note: The pliers in the steps photo is only used for guidance, not same as listed above.
#1: They help create loops at the end of necklaces, bracelets and earrings that are used to connect to the fastening clasp.
#2: Wrapping beading wire around round nose pliers creates coil patterns that may be used as bracelet or necklaces links or as decorative sections in earrings.
#3: Round nose pliers have rounded jaws or grippers and two handles joined in the center with a metal section.
They are also used to pry open wire split ring or jewelry findings.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
Most recent customer reviews
METAL WITH BLACK HANDLE
I USE IT TO MAKE CIRCULATIONS WITH JEWELRY
IT'S GOOD TO USE FOR ALL TYPES OF RELATED TO MANUALITIES
SERVE TO ROUND THE WIRE...Read more