Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Price:$19.99+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 39 reviews
on February 10, 2014
I have been a subscriber for many years. I find some beading magazines are just "lookers," I look at them but don't make anything from them. Beadwork is also a "looker' beautiful photos. But there is always at least one project that i just have to make. Descriptions and directions are excellent.
on May 18, 2015
I am an intermediate beader and I love challenging new patterns. I have found Beadwork and Bead & Button to be the very best at providing new, innovative projects every issue - excellent directions and photos. I even love the ads; often see ideas there, too. And lots of helpful info on instructions and supplies - you name it. Inspiring. 10 Stars from me on both.
on July 7, 2013
I subscribe to both Beadwork and Bead and Button magazines print editions. BnB includes a digital download with the print version. I do not understand the logic that keeps Beadwork from doing the same thing. I asked once and was told there are "additional costs" associated so they can't do that. That answer does not make sense nor does it resonate with veracity. I will not pay extra for the same thing that BnB includes with the cost of the subscription. I hope someone at Beadwork will rethink the magazine's "logic."
on May 17, 2017
Some issues are full of great projects and some are real stinkers. Guess opinions vary.
on October 20, 2016
There are many useful beading patterns in this subscription, and this is a good addition to my beading library.
on May 14, 2017
Mostly bead weaving pattens. I prefer more variety like Bead and Button.
on January 21, 2016
My favorite beading magazine. I can't throw out any issues and return to old issues frequently for ideas and techniques.
on March 21, 2017
It's a book, I guess the wife liked it :-)
on August 22, 2015
Like the variety of jewelry patterns and love how each pattern displays different colorways. Like how each pattern lists where materials were obtained.
on July 25, 2015
I subscribe to bead works and was excited to be able to get a back edition with pattern I had seen and wanted to be able to make. It is the only beading magazine to which I subscribe.