Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 444 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 461 reviews
on February 8, 2016
Out of all the baby info classes we did No One ever mentioned cradle cap!! So after a week my soon was born I noticed it wasn't going a way... this helped at 1st we would put coconut oil on he's scalp then massage with it seemed to helped but what really helped was placing a warm cloth soaked in water on he's head while we gave him his bath Then Used It And If Worked So Much Better On Removing The Cradle cap... Now We Use It Like A Scalp Bath scubber
on June 14, 2017
This product is Made in China - just a heads up, as the listing states that the product is Made in America. This little scalp brush cleaned off my baby's cradle cap in one bath session. Fantastic buy!
on September 8, 2017
I thought the price was somewhat pricey for a baby brush. But when I first used it, I was astonished how it scrubs the scalp without causing harm. How can it be so gentle, but still gets the job done?! I am loving it!!!!!
on May 9, 2017
I hesitated giving 5 stars because I ordered the white one and they sent me the yellow one... but it works... regardless of the color. I've used it only a few times on my infant's scalp in the bath and his cradle cap is almost gone.
on March 12, 2017
got rid of my sons cradle cap and I continue to use because I love the way it makes my son's hair smooth
on December 20, 2015
Worked the first time I used it with olive oil. I followed the instructions on the back which were the exact ones given to me by the pediatrician. It pops apart with the use of a rat tail comb.
on June 28, 2017
I used this along with some cradle cap soap and it fixed it right up!
on March 30, 2017
Works great and it must feel good. My two year old begs for the baby brush every night.
on July 9, 2017
Wonderful brush. Very good quality. Very happy with this item!
on September 4, 2016
My child enjoys having his head massaged when I wash his hair and use this brush. I feel it helps to loosen his cradle cap as well. My only complaint is that the bristle portion of the brush came out of the plastic yellow case/grip. This happened after very gentle use by mom only, and only a couple months into owning it. It was merely hot glued inside and the bond clearly wasn't very strong.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.