Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
The Bean Coffee Company Organic Decaf Le Bean, Dark French Roast, Whole Bean, 5-Pound Bag
|Price:||$50.83 ($0.64 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item Form||Whole Bean|
|Brand||The Bean Coffee Company|
About this item
- Decaf Le Bean (Dark French Roast) contains a bold taste, full body flavor
- Dark Roast Coffees are dark brown to near black in color with a full body bold taste and a smooth finish
- Certified Organic by CCOF and USDA; 100% Arabica beans roasted in the USA; 5-pound bag
- Coffee beans are hand roasted in small batches to ensure the freshest coffee possible
- Store coffee in an airtight container away from light, heat, and moisture; 2 tablespoons of fresh ground coffee per 6-ounce filtered water
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Decaf Le Bean (Dark French Roast)
Classic French Roast coffee blends a bold, full bodied taste with a smooth finish.
- Certified to meet USDA national organic standards by the CCOF (California Certified Organic Farmers; USDA cert. NP7115MMA) since May 7, 2009 (Client Code pr817)
It's All About the Bean
Organic and Natural Coffee from The Bean Coffee Company
Using Arabica organic coffee, The Bean Coffee Company hand roasts its coffee beans in small batches and packages them at the peak of the roasting cycle to preserve its natural flavors, rich antioxidants, and fresh-roasted quality.
This process maximizes the great taste and healthful benefits in every cup of coffee you pour.
- Dark roast coffees are dark brown to near black in color with a full body bold taste and a smooth finish
- Decaffeinated using Swiss Water Process, resulting in coffee that is caffeine free
- Chemical and solvent free decaffeination process uses only water
- Available in whole beans or ground
Small Batch Roasting
Preserves natural flavors and fresh-roasted quality.
About The Bean Coffee Company
Established in 2007, The Bean Coffee Company began its journey in farmer’s markets in Southern California before acquiring a roasting facility and expanding beyond California's borders.
From the selection of raw products through the roasting and processing steps, The Bean Coffee Company continues to focus on using only the best ingredients, suppliers, processes, and talent to ensure consistent freshness, great taste, and maximized healthful benefits in every cup of coffee.
|Aloha Bean||Mocha Java||Vanilla Bean||Il Chicco||Le Bean French Roast||Il Espresso|
|Tasting Notes||Bold flavor accented by natural Hazelnut||Sweet finish with a hint of chocolate overtones||Delights the senses with complex vanilla flavor||Italian style roast for full body and smooth finish||Bold, full bodied taste with a smooth finish||Traditional Italian Espresso|
|Availability||Whole Bean and Ground||Whole Bean and Ground||Whole Bean and Ground||Whole Bean and Ground||Whole Bean and Ground||Whole Bean and Ground (Fine)|
|Sizes||One 16-oz bag; Two 16-oz bags; One 5-pound bag||One 16-oz bag; Two 16-oz bags; One 5-pound bag||One 16-oz bag; Two 16-oz bags; One 5-pound bag||One 16-oz bag; Two 16-oz bags; One 5-pound bag||One 16-oz bag; Two 16-oz bags; One 5-pound bag||One 16-oz bag; Two 16-oz bags; One 5-pound bag|
Le Bean dark French Roast decaffeinated organic whole bean coffee blends a bold, full bodied taste with a smooth finish. Like all coffees from The Bean Coffee Company, this 100% Arabica coffee is hand roasted in small batches and packaged at the peak of its cycle to preserve its natural flavors and fresh-roasted quality. The Bean Coffee Company uses 100 percent organic and natural coffee beans, certified by the USDA and CCOF (California Certified Organic Farmers). For freshness, store coffee in an airtight container away from light, heat, and moisture. Offering over 25 years of combined roasting experience, The Bean Coffee Company is committed to great taste, quality, and health by using only the best raw ingredients and innovative roasting processes. It's all about the bean.
- Product Dimensions : 15.7 x 8.4 x 5.4 inches; 5 Pounds
- Item model number : a-926
- UPC : 811718012120
- Manufacturer : The Bean Coffee Company
- ASIN : B003OP8MU8
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #124,452 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #1,197 in Roasted Coffee Beans
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
100% Arabica Coffee
For the best Bean brew store your coffee in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. Use filtered water for the best taste. Use one level tablespoon of fresh ground coffee per 6oz filtered water. Adjust grounds to taste.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: I just want to reinforce the message here that the caffeine content in this bean remains high. It seems to me that this is a caffeinated coffee, though I believe them when they say it is decaffeinated (I believe it is decaffeinated, but not uncaffeinated). I have been really struggling with the caffeine in this coffee (suffering caffeine's effects on my body), because I have so much of this bean (purchased 5 pounds) and I like the coffee.
To my eye and palate, what I received was a blended roast, not a french roast.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.