Bean Products Cotton Shower Curtain (White), [70" x 74"] | All Natural Materials - Made in USA | Works with Tub, Bath and Stall Showers
Enhance your purchase
|Material||Natural Fibers, Cotton, Fabric|
|Size||70" Standard Shower|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SUPREME QUALITY AND DURABILITY : Coming in seven durable and beautiful fabrics, our shower curtains are sure to fit any bathroom decor. This sturdy design keeps its shape, and does not billow in like other conventional shower curtains.
- LEAKPROOF: We use wide, durable fabric to allow our shower curtains to dry rapidly. Our cotton canvas has a subtle translucence that allows light to penetrate through to aid in the drying process. All curtains are made with high quality rust proof nickel plated brass grommets.
- MULTIPURPOSE: This high quality shower curtain can be used with a tub, bath or stall shower. This design can also be used as a curtain, drape and/or room divider making it the perfect multipurpose shower curtain.
- NATURAL AND NON TOXIC: Better for you and the environment. These shower curtains are all handmade with all natural and non toxic materials unlike other conventional shower curtains. Made without inhalable toxic phthalates found in many plastic curtains.
- LOCALLY MADE & SUSTAINABLE: 33 years of Made in America, Bean Products are made to last from the best eco-friendly materials available - sustainably sourced & domestically produced by a family run business in the USA.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Shower Curtains measure approximately 70" x 74" high. Stall Shower Curtains are are 36" x 74" high or 54" x 74" high. Proudly Made in the USA by Bean Products.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Before using it, I washed it in warm water a couple of times, thinking that I would get the shrinking done with. I had hung it in my shower before just to see how long it was. It was 5 inches too long... so if it shrinks a bit, it will still be long enough. Right? nope. It was several inches too short after the washing! I decided to add fabric to the length, so cut 10 inches below the hook holes, added 5 inches of pretty print canvas and it was the right length once again. An easy fix if one can sew.
Recently, I did a wash again... it had a bit of mildew on it, so it took a couple of washes, but the stains and smell did come out... But, when I hung it in the shower to dry - it was 5 inches shorter than the last time! I could arguably add yet another row of fabric below the last row and make it work yet again. And I might. BUT - I shouldn't have to!
This doesn't shrink horizontally, just vertically. I sew a lot, I use canvas a lot to make bags... I've never had fabric shrink this much. As much as I wanted to love this and as much as I love supporting American products that are natural, I can not support this product. It is not enough to have the credentials if the product doesn't do what it needs to do. This much shrinking after so long and so many hot showers is a sign of a defective product.
I cannot recommend this product nor will I buy another.
I’m happy, just saying.
This curtain does all that, but it is a lot lighter weight than the last one I had - as in, it may be about half the weight. At first I thought that was a major drawback and just 'what I got' for not getting a really expensive one. That may still turn out to be true, but so far, it's been working perfectly fine, and because it's thinner/lighter, it dries out faster, which I think is actually an advantage in avoiding mildew.
Thinner does mean it can get completely soaked faster if the shower-head is aimed straight on it, which makes me worry that at that point it might stop being as effective, but that's just a worry; I haven't had any problems.
I'll try to remember to review it a year from now, when I'll have a better idea of how it holds up, but I've been using it for a few weeks and so far, I like it just fine.
By Amazon Customer on January 14, 2017