Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

Customer reviews

1 X Ty Beanie Babies Runner
Price:$9.25+ $4.74 shipping

on August 8, 2017
Super cute bought for my son whose name in Spanish means ferret - who knew lol. Great condition, has the nice poem though contrary to item description and inaccurate descriptions annoy me so only 4 stars.
on June 13, 2015
When i was about eight my grandmother bought me one of these and i carried him everywhere with me. I started a youtube show called the runner show back in 2011 which obviously starred runner the weasel, but since then i lost him and had to stop doing the show. Now i have a new one so the show can go on
on June 7, 2017
This little guy here started me collecting beanies again. And imagine, 90% of them are cheaper than the were when they were popular.
on April 24, 2017
Great item. He is now protecting my girlfriend from snakes.
on March 11, 2017
Just what I needed for my collection
on May 7, 2015
I know that he is officially a mongoose, but i believe he's a weasel. Very cute, and very soft as well. I love it!
on June 20, 2017
Great little gift, my sister loved it!
on June 26, 2015
I love these little weasels. When I asked Amazon for a stuffed weasel they offered Runner and he's DARLING. I got a herd of them to decorate my dad's memorial celebration, he was especially fond of weasels.
on August 17, 2012
Okay, I know Runner is vague about her species, but we think she's a mongoose. Since they're a pretty rare animal in the world of plush toys, we were thrilled to find her. Beanie Babies are high-quality, totally cute, and not just for collecting. My daughter has had her Beanie Baby panda, Tana, for five years, and she goes everywhere with us. We think Runner will be loved (almost) just as much, and bring many years of joy to my baby.
on April 17, 2017
Love him! My Great Pyrenees puppy gutted my first one. I was so happy to be able to get another.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question