Bear Archery Grizzly Traditional Bow
- Limbs overlaid with clear maple and backed and faced with high-strength black fiberglass
- Crowned, cut-on center arrow shelf
- Comes with leather side plate and bear hair arrow rest
- Darcon string
- Tips handcrafted and layered with black and white fiberglass
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Grizzly is one legendary bow that has been proving itself since 1950. Mr. Bear made the last design change to the Grizzly in 1964. The value-priced bow is designed for big performance that will go easy on anyone's budget. Whether you are new to traditional archery or an expert, the Grizzly is a sure shooter for any skill level.
- Product Dimensions : 64.75 x 6.5 x 3.25 inches; 3.3 Pounds
- Item model number : AFT2086131
- Department : Archery
- Date First Available : August 19, 2010
- Manufacturer : Bear Archery
- ASIN : B003ZVB7Z8
Best Sellers Rank:
#285,612 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #161 in Archery Recurve Bows
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Curtis on May 31, 2020
It's a Bear! Very very happy, I would recommend over other brands
if your on the fence. A solid bow.