Bear Butt Double Hammock - Going Outdoors Backpacking Camping Or Hiking - Then Get The Best Lightweight Parachute Hammocks - 2 Year Company On Amazon - The Reviews Say It All
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THEE DOUBLE HAMMOCK: 10 ft. long x 6 ft. wide of pure magic. Made from our special top quality 75D Nylon Taffeta with a 210 thread count. That means it's soft...like the sheets at a 5 star hotel soft.
- THEE SPECS MAN: Our 75D nylon material holds up to 500 pounds legally and has been tested for 900 pounds. It ain't rippin' or breakin' so don't be trippin'. Comes with nylon end straps for extra strength, two...count it, 2 carabiners and two 10ft long tactical grade ropes. Each hammock weighs 1 1/2 pounds.
- THEE WAY TOO EASY MONEY BACK PROMISE: It's too easy. For any reason at any time you can hit us up for a replacement or a full refund. It's real. It's easy. It's anytime. It's FOOO-EEVVVV-EERRRR!
- THEE TEAM: Bear Butt started with Michael & his wife. Bear Butt did $1.9 million in their 1st year 2016. Now the Bear Butt Team is 14 people strong and has done over $1.3 million and counting so far in 2017! THEE GOAL: Get the world to know we are THEE Hammock company. Find us on our website by searching: Bear Butt Team & find us on FB, IG & SC search BearButtTeam.
- KEY WORDS: This is so you guys can find our listing on Amazon. We got your back! hammock eno parachute chair camping doublenest double eclipse tent indoor eclypse hennessy hanging dog swing portable hammocks pet outdoor baby banana mayan singlenest wise owl snugpak yoga car animal backpacking wildhorn outfitters single nylon enos nest underquilt accessories grade ripstop strength bed wiseowl ecotek air pillow travel tnh jungle heavy duty swinging floating brazilian tree roo nho outdoors
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Color||Black / Hot Red|
|Display Maximum Weight Recommendation||500 pounds|
|Item Display Weight||24 ounces|
|Item Weight||1.5 pounds|
|Package Height||4.25 x 7.01 x 9.41 inches|
|Shipping Weight||1.71 pounds|
|Weight Supported||500 pounds|
Bear Butt Team
- Bear Butt is now 14 team members strong - mostly consisting of obsessed, hard working millennials and stay home hustlin moms.
- We mostly talk about being the best hammie company in the world, In-N-Out Burger and Sun Flower Seeds.
Bear Butt Facts & Goal
Bear Butt Fun Facts
- Bear Butt Fun Facts
- Founded in September 2015 by Michael & Sami
- Michael is a college drop out pursuing his dreams
- Sami is an ambitious supporter, motivator & super mom
- Bear Butt sold $1.9 million dollars worth of gear in 2016 & $1.3 million dollars worth of gear in 2017 so far
- We started the trend of calling hammocks - Hammies
- Show the world we are the greatest hammock company by offering top quality gear
Quality & Price
Quality You Can Taste
- Our hammies are made of 75D Nylon for extra strength with a 210T (thread count - like when you buy bed sheets) so they are silky smooth soft while you hang
- At 10 feet long and 6 feet wide it makes hangin' with two the best first class hang you can get
- We have a growing Bear Butt Brand with over 100,000 Bear Butt units sold & a growing fan base on social media accounts
- Check out our reviews and see for yourself
About Our Hammies
- Nothing safer than some fresh triple stitching
- Our hammies have been double checked for quality secure stitching
Reinforced Extra Strong Nylon End Straps
- We designed a stronger end strap for a more durable, secure hammie hang
- Every hammie holds 500 lbs (but we have tested ours for 900+ no probs)
Attached Stuff Sack w/ Cinch
- Every hammie comes with an attached stuff sack that easily packs and unpacks your hammie
- The cinch on top holds your hammie in the stuff sack while you aren't using it
Color: Black / Hot Red
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty DescriptionWAY TOO EASY MONEY BACK PROMISE... It means if you don't like the hammock or something happens to your hammock after you buy it. (i.e A lion rips it, a bear eats it, it flies away in a wind storm, etc.) We will send a full money refund. No questions asked. Anytime. It's the Bear Butt way! To get refund email us at Underwear@BearButtTeam.com or Call/Text us at (949) 534-2327.
Top customer reviews
Small, very lightweight, perfect for day trips/camping
Nice smooth material, better in my opinion than my original ENO
Strong triple stitching, I felt totally safe with two people swinging around in it
Easy to hang/take down, comes with separate durable ropes that make hang up a breeze
The packaging is humorous, I can't wait to show my friends with ENO's :)
The hammock is bunched up and connected to the rope in a loop, which makes it harder to flip and easy to spread out to its full potential
Cons: One of my good friends wanted to buy my ENO from me, I was all set to sell it but decided to show her her the Bear Butt instead. I felt bad selling a less comfortable single to her when she could have this sweet double hammock deal. Long story short, my ENO's still for sale XD
Also, I wish it came in more colors, but I don't mind matching
Overall this is the best hammock on the market, my group of friends are all purchasing them to take camping in Yosemite this summer, if you see us out there feel free to join! High five to an epic start up company.
~One Happy Camper
(My enthusiastic cousin is featured in the pictures, she said it's the best Christmas present ever! Thanks a lot Bear Butt, how can I out do this next year??) :)
solid material and stitching
Light enough to throw into a day pack
way cheaper than ENO double nest and feels the same
Its not even really a con, the stock 'beaners are just small steel ones, ten bucks you can swap them out with larger climbing ones.
Material so far isn't as soft as my Doublenest but I image that might change over use, I'll give it some time to update.
I absolutely recommend this product. These hammocks are great for hiking, camping, and just chilling.
When hiking, the extra space in the double hammock can be used to store blankets and clothing, which will help you sleep warmer and keep goods dry.
The only negative is that they don't let the breeze through, so if you are going to set this in your backyard in a hot environment (like Texas), you might be better off getting a net hammock instead of ripstock. I will say, from experience, that these hammocks are far more durable.
As a scoutmaster and hammock Camper for over 30 years, I own a lot of hammocks. This hammock is as nice as HIGH end hammocks. So save your money and buy two because your wife and kids will want one when they try yours.
Love the Gandma
I received my hammock yesterday, was like a kid on Christmas, and had to set it up to make sure everything is good before we go camping this weekend. Got it set up, and then had to go in for dinner. One problem... I forgot that my Yellow Lab was in the back yard! He got to the hammock, and ripped the storage bag off the side of the hammock!
I contacted the company today via Text Message (They do support via Text, email, or Facebook messenger) and told them what happened, and asked if there is a way to get a replacement bag. Well, they are sending me a new Hammock! This company REALLY stands behind their product, and their customer service is amazing!
I highly recommend the Kodiak Straps to go with it. They make setup, adjustments, and take down so easy!