Bear Butt Double Hammock Tent Rain Fly - Cover for Camping, Hiking, Backpacking, Easy Set Up, Waterproof Tent Polyester - 5 colors available
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THEE SPECS: The 9 FT 4 IN down the sides x 12 FT 10 IN down the middle gives you, your hammock, your momma & your papa all the protection you need. Rain or shine the rain fly won't let you down
- THEE MATERIAL & GEAR: Front side is 190T Polyester of pure water resistence & the back side of 190D PU to add some extra water resistence. Comes with 4 reflective tracer guy lines with tensioners (for easy set up) and 2 metal stakes
- THEE WAY TOO EASY MONEY BACK PROMISE: “Well what the heck does that mean?” Hot diggity that means that at any time for any reason - seriously.. any time and any reason you aren’t stoked with your Bear Butt Gear or a ninja comes by and chops it to pieces. We will give you a FULL REFUND or a REPLACEMENT. Bam!
- THEE TEAM: Bear Butt started with Michael & his wife. Bear Butt did $1.9 million in their 1st year 2016. Now the Bear Butt Team is 14 people strong and has done $2.2 million so far in 2017 THEE GOAL: Get the world to know we are THEE Hammock company. Find us on our website search: Bear Butt Team & find us on FB, IG & SC search BearButtTeam
- THE KEY WORD STUFF: We do this so you can find on this Amazon: rain fly hammock roo cover black wise owl fishing eno blue waterproof lightweight gear flys camo tarp hommock gorilla north face green reflective winter camping heavy duty backpack large enu coleman tent small coyotye hammoc xl orange hamick outdoor nylon with kelty double ultralight military camouflage poles hammick columbia camp pro portable tactical enos mosquito net and ibns bearbutt bug kammock diamond compact hammocks
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Bear Butt Team
- Bear Butt is now 14 team members strong - mostly consisting of obsessed, hard working millennials and stay home hustlin moms.
- We mostly talk about being the best hammie company in the world, In-N-Out Burger and Sun Flower Seeds.
Bear Butt Facts & Goal
Bear Butt Fun Facts
- Bear Butt Fun Facts
- Founded in September 2015 by Michael & Sami
- Michael is a college drop out pursuing his dreams
- Sami is an ambitious supporter, motivator & super mom
- Bear Butt sold $1.9 million dollars worth of gear in 2016 & $1.3 million dollars worth of gear in 2017 so far
- We started the trend of calling hammocks - Hammies
- Show the world we are the greatest hammock company by offering top quality gear
Quality & Price
Quality You Can Taste
- Our rain flies are made of 190T Polyester on the front and 190D PU on the back which will keep you dry always!
- Perfect for coverage from sun, weather, bird poop and anything else!
- We have a growing Bear Butt Brand with over 100,000 Bear Butt units sold & a growing fan base on social media accounts
About Our Rain Flies
190D PU... What Does That Even Mean?!
- Forget all that fancy "material talk" all you need to know is this rain fly will keep you dry no matter what!
Guy Lines, Grommets And Stakes
- Comes with everything you need to tackle the toughest of storms
- Big enough to cover any double hammock (but you know you need a Bear Butt hammie) with room to spare
Easy Set Up and Lightweight
- Take it out of the stuff sack, tie a few knots and SHABAMSKIES full rain protection
- The stuff sack measures 11 inches tall and 4 inches wide and weighs only 14.1 ounces — talk about lightweight and packable!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here’s what I like. This tarp was put to the use when a 4:30AM rain storm rolled in during our camping trip. It was a decent rain and my buddy stayed completely dry. It did its job and it did it perfectly. The seems didn’t seem to leak at all and the water just rolled right off.
Here’s what I don’t like. This tarp can only be used in one layout (the diamond setup pictured). There are no extra grommets or tie offs to arrange this differently (I personally like an A frame configuration). The material is pretty thin which is great for back packing and its small pack size however I’m not positive how durable its going to be long term. My personal tarp is a Kelty Noah 12’ Tarp so that’s what I am comparing this to. My last criticism is that I would like it to be a little bigger. This is great for starting out but my personal preference is a little bigger.
Final Thoughts: I would 100% recommend this product. It looks great and is easy to setup and pack away. My criticism doesn’t mean I don’t like the product, it’s just my opinion on what I would prefer.
First, it's nearly impossible to fit it back into the stuff sack that it came in. I'm a good folder when it comes to these things, and this was a struggle. I ended up buying a larger stuff sack to make it quick and easy. Why do companies make those things so small that it's frustrating for the buyer?
Second, this rain fly seems to have been used before. It was not 'new'. Dirt fell out of the bag when I first pulled it out, and there was dirt still stuck to the metal stakes. There was also some mud splatter on one corner of the rain fly.
Overall I love it. I feel like it's more of a hassle than it's worth to send it back because of a little dirt. After all, the purpose of this is to keep you dry while you're out enjoying nature in the dirt and rain, right?