Bear Butt Kodiak Hammock Straps - 40 Combined Loops - 20 Feet Long - Holds 2200 Pounds From Our Extra Reinforced Triple Stitching - Get Our Hammock Tree Straps - Start Up Company
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- IF YOU'RE USING ROPE YOU'RE JUST PLAYING YOURSELF - Seriously Bear’s Built These Hammock Straps With Polar Bear Strength and Panda Bear Softness, You Won’t Find a Higher Quality Hammock Strap in this Galaxy.
- YOUR LOCAL HIPPIE ENDORSES US... If you're a Hippie you already know, If not ask the hippie down the street from you rockin' some Rasta colors. If You want to live the Hammock life, It's Bear Butt or die. Seriously be Chill and Adventurous.
- WE KNOW YOU LOOKED AT OTHER STRAPS... - No We Don't Feel Betrayed, We're Just Hoping that You Can Support A Small Start Up Company Reach Some Dreams. Our Bears Even Skipped Out On Hibernation To Put Together These 10 Foot Long x 1 Inch Wide Hammock Tree Straps. Each Equipped with 20 Loops, And Yes This Product Was Tested on Animals. That's Why We Added Heavy Duty Triple Stitched Seams That Hold 1000 pounds(However We have tested higher for 1200 POUNDS or two of our kid-friendly Panda Bears.)
- GRIZZLY STRENGTH? WE THINK SO - Over the Mountains and Through The Woods To Bear Butt’s Sweat Shop We Go... Our Leading Team Of Black Bears Designed A Tubular Polyester Strap(Whatever the Heck that Means) And Having Our Products Tested In The Alaskan Wilderness We Know They're Tough, They Don’t Absorb Water, Mildew, Or Deteriorate From UV Light. DISCLAIMER: Testing On Animals Is More Accurate Than Testing On Humans, Sorry Animal Activists...The Bears were Paid well...
- QUIT PRETENDING YOU KNOW HOW TO TIE KNOTS, GIRLSCOUT - You and I Both Know That The Only Knot You Know How To Tie Is On Your Shoe. Treat Yourself Like A Cool Kid And Snag Some Bear Straps It TAKES LESS THAN ONE MINUTE TO SET UP, So Quit Wasting Time Buttercup And Add It To Your Cart...
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Bear Butt Team
- Bear Butt is now 14 team members strong - mostly consisting of obsessed, hard working millennials and stay home hustlin moms.
- We mostly talk about being the best hammie company in the world, In-N-Out Burger and Sun Flower Seeds.
Bear Butt Facts & Goal
Bear Butt Fun Facts
- Founded in September 2015 by Michael & Sami
- Michael is a college drop out pursuing his dreams
- Sami is an ambitious supporter, motivator & super mom
- Bear Butt sold $1.9 million dollars worth of gear in 2016 & $1.3 million dollars worth of gear in 2017 so far
- We started the trend of calling hammocks - Hammies
- Show the world we are the greatest hammock company by offering top quality gear
Quality & Price
Quality You Can Taste
- Our Kodiak Straps are made of 100% Polyester with each attachment point extra triple stitched (meaning each stitching is stitched twice) (yea it's boss like)
- Two 10 foot Kodiak Straps that hold 1000lbs. It's heaven like maaaaan.
- We have a growing brand with over 100,000 Bear Butt units sold & a growing fan base on our social media accounts
- Check out our reviews and see for yourself
About Our Kodiak Straps
Triple Stitching Holds 1000 Lbs
- Our reinforced (double) triple stitching adds the strength and confidence you need to have your elderly grandma use our straps
- Grab some Kodiak Straps and hang without fear
40 Combined Attachment Points
- We designed each Kodiak Strap with the perfect amount of 20 attachment points
- It makes every hang the perfect hang. Because KNOTS suck!
20 Combined Feet Long & 1 Inch Wide
- 20 feet is a lot of feets. You won't need anything longer than that. Trust us we da pros.
- Each Strap is 1 inch wide for added strength.
Color: Black / Blue
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bear Butt makes great things. Butt, there's more to it than that...
I have been sleeping in a Bear Butt hammock every night for over three months now and it is fantastic. It was a considered purchase and one that I am pleased with in every way. In fact, after a month of this, I bought another one so I could keep it in my Jeep and not have to take my main one down to camp with. You never know, right? And then, just last week, yet another one! (I love the one I sleep in so much that if anything happened to it, I would be upset, so I got a second one as backup.) But, here's the thing......
The company is weird. Communications from them sound as if they are coming from some desperate teen who tries way too hard to be hip or to impress me. And they are incessant. This is a good product. Why are you trying to sell me - someone who already bought one - another one? Go forth! Get NEW customers.
Also,there is a disconnect between what they sell on their site and what they sell on Amazon. I visited their website after making my first purchase from Amazon. That's where I found "The All American". Beautiful blue with white stars and red and white stripes. Not available on Amazon. A few weeks later, they send me an email telling me they now have Kodiak Straps to match! I went to their website (not right away) and they didn't have any. But they did have them on Amazon!
Plus, as you see in the product descriptions they use on Amazon, they are focused on being a start-up company which is really not the reason to buy anything. Talk about the products! I'm glad they are proud and succeeding and I believe in their product, but I can't wait until they are in their 30s.
But about the straps, they are fabulous straps. Rated for 1000lbs.! They are tough and feel very nice in the hands. Silky smooth and nice and loose. Each strap is 10' long and has 20 attachment points. 100% polyester. A pleasure to use.
Bottom Line - I am very happy with all of my Bear Butt products and recommend them highly.
I have 3 Bear Butt hammies, 2 rain flies, 2 sets of Kodiak Straps.
Apparently they do not make under quilts at this time so I had to go elsewhere for that.
**Edit: as I was looking for my original BB hammy to post this edit, I found that I did also buy a BB bug net, but I have not yet used it. It sits in my kit in my Jeep just waiting, so I don't see it and I forgot about it! But I would still love it if they made under quilts that fit their big beautiful hammies. SPEAKING OF WHICH: I recently bought a lightweight, freestanding hammock stand from ENO so I could take my BB to places where I might not be able to hang, like hotel rooms etc. It was nice, but WAY too small for the BB. So, I bought one of theirs. OMG I was filing for a return within the hour. They somehow got this reputation for being the kings of the hill and I could not have been less satisfied. The hammock was small and courser material than the BB and I was [literally] shocked at how much static electricity it generated!! It fit the stand alright, but now I have returned both. Sometimes you just don't know how good you have it until you try some strange. Thank you Bear Butt!!! I'll never stray again!
My wife and I each got a hammock and also purchased the straps separately.
We went camping last weekend and took the hammocks with us. We loved the hammocks. They were super comfortable, sturdy and With the straps, were super easy to hang with a pretty good span reach as well.
If I had to make a suggestion, I would suggest to either put a stuff bag on both sides or add some sort of tab on the other side so you could have something to grab on to in order to hold the hammock closed over you. It was slightly chilly out so we would hold the hammock closed to block the wind. On the one side I held the stuff pouch bit the other side had nothing. Again, not a big deal, but just something that would have been nice.
Overall very pleased with our purchase and would definitely recommend Bear Butt hammocks to anyone looking for a good value and good quality hammock.
I contacted Bear Butt to see if they could help me out, as I like to just pull these out of my backpack or car and carry them to the park so I don't have to worry about my backpack or bag being left out where I can't see or if I take a nap I don't want it getting taken so the carrying case is perfect, aside from the rip now.
I will update when I hear back from Bear butt.
UPDATE - They got back to me same day as the email and are sending me a new bag for the straps. These guys are awesome!
Speaking of carabiners, the straps came with another set of carabiners as well. That Bear Butt Team thinks of everything. I'm so excited to lay around in this thing and watch the kids play in the pool. As soon as the orange ones come back in stock, I'm ordering those for my husband to match his BB hammock.
For those who want to know about size in case you want to throw it in a bag or something, I'm adding a photo for you. It's got my pink 30oz Yeti cup for comparison, then the hammock itself, and in the smallest bag, the straps.
Most recent customer reviews
Our hammie has been hung up across the country, and our not-so-tiny...Read more