Bear Butt Kodiak Hammock Straps - 40 Combined Loops - 20 Feet Long - Holds 2200 Pounds From Our Extra Reinforced Triple Stitching - Get Our Hammock Tree Straps - Start Up Company
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- IF YOU'RE USING ROPE YOU'RE JUST PLAYING YOURSELF - Seriously Bear’s Built These Hammock Straps With Polar Bear Strength and Panda Bear Softness, You Won’t Find a Higher Quality Hammock Strap in this Galaxy.
- YOUR LOCAL HIPPIE ENDORSES US... If you're a Hippie you already know, If not ask the hippie down the street from you rockin' some Rasta colors. If You want to live the Hammock life, It's Bear Butt or die. Seriously be Chill and Adventurous.
- WE KNOW YOU LOOKED AT OTHER STRAPS... - No We Don't Feel Betrayed, We're Just Hoping that You Can Support A Small Start Up Company Reach Some Dreams. Our Bears Even Skipped Out On Hibernation To Put Together These 10 Foot Long x 1 Inch Wide Hammock Tree Straps. Each Equipped with 20 Loops, And Yes This Product Was Tested on Animals. That's Why We Added Heavy Duty Triple Stitched Seams That Hold 1000 pounds(However We have tested higher for 1200 POUNDS or two of our kid-friendly Panda Bears.)
- GRIZZLY STRENGTH? WE THINK SO - Over the Mountains and Through The Woods To Bear Butt’s Sweat Shop We Go... Our Leading Team Of Black Bears Designed A Tubular Polyester Strap(Whatever the Heck that Means) And Having Our Products Tested In The Alaskan Wilderness We Know They're Tough, They Don’t Absorb Water, Mildew, Or Deteriorate From UV Light. DISCLAIMER: Testing On Animals Is More Accurate Than Testing On Humans, Sorry Animal Activists...The Bears were Paid well...
- QUIT PRETENDING YOU KNOW HOW TO TIE KNOTS, GIRLSCOUT - You and I Both Know That The Only Knot You Know How To Tie Is On Your Shoe. Treat Yourself Like A Cool Kid And Snag Some Bear Straps It TAKES LESS THAN ONE MINUTE TO SET UP, So Quit Wasting Time Buttercup And Add It To Your Cart...
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Color||Black / Blue|
|Item Dimensions||5 x 5 x 1 inches|
|Item Display Weight||1 pound|
|Item Weight||1 pound|
|Shipping Weight||1.2 pounds|
|Weight Supported||1,000 pounds|
Bear Butt Team
- Bear Butt is now 14 team members strong - mostly consisting of obsessed, hard working millennials and stay home hustlin moms.
- We mostly talk about being the best hammie company in the world, In-N-Out Burger and Sun Flower Seeds.
Bear Butt Facts & Goal
Bear Butt Fun Facts
- Founded in September 2015 by Michael & Sami
- Michael is a college drop out pursuing his dreams
- Sami is an ambitious supporter, motivator & super mom
- Bear Butt sold $1.9 million dollars worth of gear in 2016 & $1.3 million dollars worth of gear in 2017 so far
- We started the trend of calling hammocks - Hammies
- Show the world we are the greatest hammock company by offering top quality gear
Quality & Price
Quality You Can Taste
- Our Kodiak Straps are made of 100% Polyester with each attachment point extra triple stitched (meaning each stitching is stitched twice) (yea it's boss like)
- Two 10 foot Kodiak Straps that hold 1000lbs. It's heaven like maaaaan.
- We have a growing brand with over 100,000 Bear Butt units sold & a growing fan base on our social media accounts
- Check out our reviews and see for yourself
About Our Kodiak Straps
Triple Stitching Holds 1000 Lbs
- Our reinforced (double) triple stitching adds the strength and confidence you need to have your elderly grandma use our straps
- Grab some Kodiak Straps and hang without fear
40 Combined Attachment Points
- We designed each Kodiak Strap with the perfect amount of 20 attachment points
- It makes every hang the perfect hang. Because KNOTS suck!
20 Combined Feet Long & 1 Inch Wide
- 20 feet is a lot of feets. You won't need anything longer than that. Trust us we da pros.
- Each Strap is 1 inch wide for added strength.
Color: Black / Blue
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
My wife and I each got a hammock and also purchased the straps separately.
We went camping last weekend and took the hammocks with us. We loved the hammocks. They were super comfortable, sturdy and With the straps, were super easy to hang with a pretty good span reach as well.
If I had to make a suggestion, I would suggest to either put a stuff bag on both sides or add some sort of tab on the other side so you could have something to grab on to in order to hold the hammock closed over you. It was slightly chilly out so we would hold the hammock closed to block the wind. On the one side I held the stuff pouch bit the other side had nothing. Again, not a big deal, but just something that would have been nice.
Overall very pleased with our purchase and would definitely recommend Bear Butt hammocks to anyone looking for a good value and good quality hammock.
Speaking of carabiners, the straps came with another set of carabiners as well. That Bear Butt Team thinks of everything. I'm so excited to lay around in this thing and watch the kids play in the pool. As soon as the orange ones come back in stock, I'm ordering those for my husband to match his BB hammock.
For those who want to know about size in case you want to throw it in a bag or something, I'm adding a photo for you. It's got my pink 30oz Yeti cup for comparison, then the hammock itself, and in the smallest bag, the straps.
Just an update with some more information: These are still rock solid and none of the spots to hang my hammock have come loose. They making hanging the hammock very simple, and adjustments are even simpler. Bear Butt continues to impress. After using them 5-6 times on 5 night camping trips I have full confidence they will continue to work well during their use.
If you're buying your first hammock, and thinking about skipping the straps in favor of using whatever rope comes with your new hammock, please reconsider. Most of us overestimate our knot-tying skills. These straps may add a bit of money to your initial expenses, but they save so much time and hassle. Your hammock won't slip, or come untied in the middle of the night. You really should buy these straps.
I just wish they had a solid black or black/white option. The colors match the Bear Butt hammocks, but I could see buying other sets to use with hammocks from other companies.
Excellent customer service.