Oil month Automotive HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on June 21, 2012
I have always worn issued uniform jerseys, so it was nice to get a "civvy" item! I find this fleece to be warm, especially when layered under a jacket, comfortable and cosy. I'm not sure why the "stretch" panals are there, because they strech less than the fleece material, but they look sharp, so not really an issue. So far, so good (its been worn for a year now, and I just got another one from Amazon as "back-up!)
on February 28, 2012
exceeded my expectations 100% . extremely warm . the fit is spot on ! I wouldnt trade my bear grylls fleece for any other fleeces , even if they are northface or anything else . !! im seriously extremely satisfied with this purchase !!!
on June 13, 2011
I should have trusted that first reviewer this thing is poorly made, open the package and was surprised at all the loose threads and low quality of the fleece. The stretchy material was intelligently placed but I don't trust the stitching at all so I sending this back, luckily I buy from amazon and they make that it easy.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 25, 2011
Ok got this because i thought it would be of good qaulity. I was correct very pleased with the make of this jacket. I am a little unhappy with the sizing. It is euro sizing so if you are an large then you will need to order and xtra large.
on May 30, 2011
I was a little dissapointed with this jacket. I wanted to love it SO badly...it is very warm, and very comfy. The color is not as pictured-it is much more of a muted green. Also, there are loose thread ends all along the seams. I returned my original purchase and re-ordered, thinking my new one would be different. Unfortunately, it is not. I tied off the loose threads and it will work alright, but it's just not the quality that I would expect for a high end (and in my opinion kind of high price) item.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.