Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on December 11, 2013
Nice concept and I do like the materials. It's worth the $12 I paid for it, however, the reason for the 3 stars is that it really does not fit well - mostly on the left side. The part that goes up the left side of the face of the Tab 3 covers the very part of the screen that is needed for left->right screen swipes. So, you cannot do a swipe without first pulling the cover over to the left, in order to see and catch that part of the screen. That's a bummer.

I decided to update this tonight, after actually trying to use it with the kickstand. Basically, it doesn't really work. There's nothing to keep it from collapsing. It leans against where you would put credit cards if you actually kept them in there. I don't, so they are empty, meaning the curb is too shallow to have the tablet stay up.
on January 16, 2014
I looked at about a hundred choices on amazon and other sites, to find the perfect tab3 cover, which to me meant quality, features, usefulness, and design. This cover from Bear Motion looked right in the photos, and the price was reasonable, compared to other offerings. It did not have the loop for stylus, and for that I am glad. I did not want that loop. Looks messy. The material of this case and the ease of standing it upright (it's stable), are great. The business card slot was a nice touch, will make identifying it easy. Oh, and I like the magnet closure, and the security tab to keep the tablet from falling out. Over all, I cannot find one thing that is awkard or not good. It's all as wonderful as I could have dreamed up. Maybe this sounds over the top, but by comparison, my friend got a cover for her tab3 about the same time, and hers flops around and she uses two big rubberbands to keep it closed, and the feature that holds the tab3 inside are just loose little elastics. So compared to all others, I think the Bear Motion cover is far best of all.
on April 29, 2014
I usually purchase product manufacturer's accessories, especially when product is expensive. But this Tablet was a gift from TWC---no cost---so I didn't want to invest a lot of money on something I might not even use. Good decision on 2 fronts: Bear's case is a perfect fit for using all the buttons and camera, even propping it up works. I like the "wallet" slots too in case I can't take my whole purse into a venue. Which is more and more common. So good choice for much less money. Especially as it turns out the Tablet is less useful than my Smartphone, so I'll probably end up using it to amuse the grandchildren. In which case the sturdy case is doubly useful. Will make a note of company and buy other things in the future.
on November 19, 2013
Not the greatest quality, but very good for the price. I bought it as a temporary case until I can get a nicer one for christmas. Seems sturdy enough, but the material is a bit cheap. The tablet (I have a Samsung Galaxy 3 7.0) slides around a little bit and there is no way to fix that unless I were to make modifications to the case. All in all, a good buy for the price, but if you want something sturdier, you will have to pay a bit more.
15 people found this helpful
|55 comments|Report abuse
on December 15, 2013
Aside for a long shipping process the case is decent. It fits my tablet well and includes card slots and a pocket for random cards or receipts. It also has a magnet that isn't strong but gets the job done. All buttons and ports are accessible and it's constructed well, although I expected it to feel more like leather than it does. My biggest concern, however, is with the stitching of the card slots making an impression on my Zagg Shield.

I decided to use the slots and noticed that I could see the stitching pattern on my screen when I woke up. It didn't damage the shield, as the pattern eventually went away, but that dissuades me from wanting to use those slots. I'll be returning this soon but would recommend if you aren't using a screen protector.
on February 15, 2014
I had priced cases for my Samsung Tab 3 in various stores. The cheap ones were over $20.00. I checked on Amazon and found these from Bear Motion. I ordered one for my daughter and one for myself. Even with the shipping cost, I still got a great deal on them - just a little over $15 each. We love them. They are heavy cases that protect our tablets well, and they can stand up, too. I was pleased with the service I received. They were shipped promptly and arrived 2 days before the projected date. It was a great buy and great service. I would definitely use them again.
on January 5, 2014
This fits the Tab 3 nicely and snugly. Two things to consider: when in the case, some of the screen is slightly hindered by the 'frame' of the case, which makes accessing the touch screen keyboard a little harder but not much. (That's the whole purpose if the keyboard, though, right?) Also hinders the volume button a bit when there is a stylus in the slot.
Tip: keep the keyboard charged longer by making sure to turn it off when not in use.
If you have big hands, the keyboard may take some getting used to, but it's FAR better than trying to type on the touch screen!!
on February 4, 2014
This is the perfect case to protect your tablet. I love using mine in the kitchen as a stand so I can easily read recipes. It would also be great for traveling when you don't want to carry around a lot of stuff but want your tablet, the inside of the case has places for your ID and credit cards. I read the other reviews of unsatisfied customers but I have to disagree, I love mine. The only thing I would say that's a negative is that you don't want to leave it outside in the sun too long otherwise the case warps.
on December 23, 2013
I have tried many "generic" 7" tablet cases since buying my Samsun Galaxy Tab-3 back in September and they all had problems with fit and they blocked the IR port. I have gotten tired of having to "hack" apart a new tablet case just so I can use my Galaxy Tab-3 as a smart remote for my Samsung LED TV...until I got the Bear Motion Premium Folio Case just for the 7" Galaxy Tab-3 ! Everything lined up PERFECT !! My IR port works great so now I can get consistent controls of my cable box and home stereo as well as my Tv's in every room using the WatchOn app from Samsung. I absolutely love this slim little case ! All of the buttons and ports are easily accessed and the full screen can be swiped and seen . This is a MUST HAVE case for the Galaxy Tab-3 7" tablet !
on April 1, 2014
Yeah its a good case. Has protected my Samsung Galaxy 3 7 inch tablet for 3 months travelling in Europe, and has held up very well being stuffed into and taken out of my messenger bag to take pictures and so forth.

Its not really designed for it, but if you balance ot right you can set it up on a table or floor, too, like on a stand. I do this when doing yoga videos.

I recommend, good case for the money.
One person found this helpful