Bear Motion Premium Folio Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Note II N7100 with Snap Button Closure (no magnet anywhere) - (Hot Pink)
|Price:||$9.89 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Designed and made for Samsung Galaxy Note II Note 2 N7100
- Fits perfectly and provide all around protection
- Easy to use and looks great
- Opening for S Pen Slot
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
When it comes to phone cases, nobody knows better than Bear Motion. Our simple and friendly packaging with Bear Motion logo is our commitment to our customers. Please make sure to follow the direction on the product registration card enclosed in the package for future warranty purpose. Thank you
Top Customer Reviews
Before purchasing this product I did have one concern based on reviews for similar products. With some cases customers were experiencing issues with the S-pen and the magnet used to secure the case. I am pleased to say that this is absolutely not an issue with this case. The magnets are located on the closing tab and on the front of the case which are not in close proximity to the device when using the S-pen.
The other worry with the S-pen is the accessibility when the case is on. I have experienced no trouble with this as the cut-out seems sufficient to get at the pen.
The fold feature is an excellent addition and works well.
There are only two minor issues, depending on your needs with the case. First, white will stain easily. So far I have been able to clean off scuff marks with a little water, but time will tell if it will continue to be easy to clean. The other issue may be more problematic for those users who want to utilize this case as a wallet. There are a finite number of cards or materials that can be added to the front pockets. Three cards and you are at the limit before the magnet won't secure properly.
Overall, I genuinely like the product for my needs.
I hope this information is helpful to you.
For an at-a-glance summary of this review please find below my pros and cons:
1. Snug, secure fit
2. Quality feel
3. Looks professional
4. Feels good in the hand
5.Read more ›
Edit: I have been in contact with the company that makes these (Bear Motion) and, apparently, I got an old model and they haven't been using magnets in them for awhile. Currently working on getting mine replaced which I'm ecstatic about because I love it!
Edit 2: I know it's been awhile since I wrote this but it was brought to my attention that I never updated my status on this. Let's just say that the company handled the exchange of cases in a quick and timely manner and the new one I received has a snap button closure and it works wonderfully! No more S-Pen problems. :D
i went to a t-mobile store and checked out the OEM samsung case and left disappointed. that thing is just a glorified back cover that has a plastic flap to cover the screen.
in no way can that thing protect your phone.
this case is not only cheaper, but cooler looking. it acts as advertised. the phone even stands sideways should you need to!
the only "negatives" would be that 3 credit cards/id cards etc is the absolute max. it's so good that you'll want to use it as your wallet.
another con is the fact that the case smells weird, perhaps even toxic. i had to rub it with some alcohol just to get the smell away.
but other than that this case is flawless and a must have for the galaxy note 2.
My only recommendation if you're planning on getting this case is to get a screen protector. I have one on mine which makes me feel okay about my cards touching the screen when the wallet is closed, but this isn't really a design flaw or issue with the case.
1. The plastic case that holds the phone is not the strongest but definitely not flimsy.
2. There is no microfiber lining that protects the screen from scratches. Though the fake leather isn't rough, I would still suggest to use a screen protector.
1. Has easy access to all controls and ports, a open section for camera and speakers, and just 30sec installation.
2. This supports S4's auto-wake/sleep function and has a adjustable horizontal viewing position to watch videos or read books etc
3. This is a cellphone case where you can fit your credit cards. Since it's so perfectly & specifically designed for the S4, its very compact unlike a wallet. Another thing is, not only can you keep your credit cards, you have another section on the side (behind the cards) to keep some cash.
4. The snap closures fit very well to the front cover. Also there is an extra 2-3mm gap when you close it, which gives the case enough space to add more credit cards or cash.
5. The plastic case inside is about 2-3mm smaller than the outer case. So if you drop your phone by mistake (when the case is snap closed), there is no way you could damage your phone. Because the outer case will protect the phone, and even if worse, the plastic case will do its job (I don't want to try the same with my new S4 when it's not closed)
6. And yes, you break or rip apart your folio case.. do you think $7.99 is still too expensive to buy another one? I must say these guys have a good taste for designing quality items at low rates. Totally worth the money you pay.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am very satisfied with this item. It protects your tablet very well . I'll give 5 stars thanksPublished 2 days ago by Wilfredo campos
Love this, but ready to order new one...mine is getting rather worn out lookingPublished 9 days ago by Teri
This was a great case, I used it for close to 2 years (the entire time I had the phone) only way to tell it was older was the normal wear from daily use. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Cathie
This is a stylish case for a Note 2 or 3 and it holds IDs and cards! I admired the color of this case and the stylish features with the case. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Ramona Wright
Didn't protect phone. Dropped it 2nd day and phone shattered.Published 4 months ago by Bernadette G. Amedee
The quality is great. Bought two of these for my husband almost a year ago and he is still on the first one. Very sturdy. I am probably stealing the second one.Published 4 months ago by Felicia L. Jones