Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 7, 2014
First and foremost: the pink in the photo isn't exactly the same as the one I received. My cover is a bit more "bubblegum" pink, and the translucent background is more of a hot pink. But it's still okay.

Quality wise: It's okay. My husband has the authentic one they sell at the Apple Store and the magnet in his is a lot stronger than the one in this Bear Motion. But he also doesn't have the "back plate" part, and I wanted that. For regular use this case is fine, but I would be very hesitant to throw my iPad into a bag of stuff or a briefcase without somehow securing the cover. So if you are hoping to use this as protection for your iPod while it is being toted around with a bunch of other stuff, you might want to consider another cover.

Fit: Perfect fit. I was surprised how easily this case snapped right on my iPod mini. It fits like a glove. I was a little worried about bulk, but there's no bulk at all. It's just a nice "wrap" for the iPad that offers a little extra protection. For the price, I think it's a good deal.
One person found this helpful
on June 10, 2014
The cons:

-The front cover gets dirty easily. Mine also developed a tiny hole in the front cover for some reason.
-The magnet is only on one of the three panels on the front cover. The middle panel often comes loose and the iPad turns on without me wanting it to.
-The back plastic part is sort of chipped, but I haven't seen it scratch my iPad yet. I'm worried it will though.
-Yes, it claims that it also works as a stand. It will often pop out of that standing position though. I'm afraid that one day it will cause my iPad to fall and crack its screen.

The pros:

-This cover case is very affordable and great for someone on a budget
-It does its job in protecting my iPad.
-I like that the back side of the cover is translucent.
-I like that it comes in this pink color.

Overall I like the case, mainly because it is affordable. The one that Apple sells is ridiculously overpriced and I don't care to spend that much money on a case for a device that I already paid too much for.
on May 20, 2014
I received an iPad Mini with Retina display as a gift and picked this up to protect it. It works just fine. Closing the cover will put the iPad to sleep, opening it wakes it up. The iPad drops into the case with a click and the back is a solid plastic. The color I purchased was pink, and it looked similar to what I saw on my computer screen (standard pink color). My last tablet had a case that would swivel, but this one does not (which is ok). We have a stand in the house for iPads, and I'll use it while cooking. I don't have to take the iPad out of this case to put it on the stand, I just open it and fold the cover over the back. It's very thin so it doesn't add much bulk at all to the iPad. Great little case for the price.
on July 21, 2014
I ordered this as a gift for a family member and selected it in purple. The case is nice and light and fits fine. The bigger problem I had was the fact that I ordered a purple case and received a pink one. I checked the cart 3 times before ordering because I also ordered sneakers and made sure the sizes AND colors were correct. I spoke to an amazon employee and they told me the order was placed in pink which it wasn't. I don't know if that's a company screw up or a computer screw up but there's nothing I can do apparently except return it which isn't an option at this point because of the timing. The case is great but I really do wish it was the correct color.
on March 18, 2015
This case is decent. It did it's job and protected my ipad when it fell from a table onto a cement floor. The corner of he case broke, but my ipad is fine, which is great. The reason I don't like it is probably because of my circumstances. I bought it to use while I was living in Uganda for 4 months and it just didn't hold up very well. The top flap is coming apart and it looks worn and dirty. It would work well for you if you are just going to use it at home and not keep it in a bag and carry it around with you. That is what I did with mine and and it wore out very fast.
on December 30, 2013
I just got it, and it seems like it will be a good cover. iPad mini fits snugly and the smart cover works. It stands up fine and seems secure, but the color is not at all like what is pictured. I purchased the "trans pink" color, which is depicted as being pale pink front and back. In reality, the transparent side is more hot Barbie pink, and the solid cover side is more salmon than pink with a web pattern. It's kind of a weird combination.

It's probably not worth the hassel to return it for another color, but definitely not what I expected in that regard. Otherwise, it meets my expectations!
on February 12, 2014
i had issues with the first case i received. the screen wouldn't lock when i closed the front cover. the cover wouldn't keep its shape when i tried to use it as a stand. my SIL purchased two cases and hers were fine. i think it was just a defective case. unhappy with my product, the seller reached out to me and was so awesome enough to send me a replacement case. second case is awesome. works well. be careful to not spill anything on the cover. it will dirty. having a baby around makes it tough to keep clean. no fault of the maker of the case. just saying.
on August 17, 2013
So I've had a number of covers/cases for the iPad and iPad mini. Ideally the base should not add size or weight, and should protect it from drops, scratches, and the like. Well, that product does not exist... but this one comes close. It feels still slim like the iPad Mini by itself, yet the front cover does protect the screen. The rear cover is sort of rubbery, so it actually gives you something to hold on to that won't easily slip out of your hand.

The cover is magnetic, so it does shut off the screen when closed, Smartcover wise.

Great item...
on November 19, 2014
It fit the iPad mini (1st gen) perfectly. My 5 year old daughter loves the color. It has the magnets to trigger the screen lock/unlock, and has withstood the abuse my daughter has put it through.

The stand function does exactly what you'd expect. I wish the back plastic wasn't so thin, it makes it seem like it would crack or break easily if the iPad was dropped from high enough. So far it hasn't and it's been dropped a handful of times from a couple feet up.
on January 29, 2014
After receiving a new iPad Mini for Christmas I immediately purchased this case to protect it. The case fits perfectly and works just as described. It's the best iPad Mini accessory I could have purchased. The price was exceptionally good for such a high quality item. I like that you are able to stand the iPad up two different ways. You can stand it so that it's practically vertical or so that it's inclined at a slight angle. The back is hard plastic that snaps on to the iPad and fits quite well. It does not pop off and it's not incredibly difficult to snap the iPad into it either. The front is a nice soft suede like feeling material that protects the screen and folds to allow the iPad to stand up. The front also automatically shuts off the screen of the iPad when it is closed and turns the screen on when it's opened. And of course it's my favorite color which is always a huge plus in my book. Great product!
One person found this helpful