|Fits as expected||
- 7=XS, 8=S, 9=M, 10=L, 11=XL, 12=XXL, 13=XXXL (size 7 is very stiff due to thicker leather-Perfect Gardeners may be a better choice in this size)
- American Heritage - Always Made in the USA!
- Stays Supple Even After Getting Wet!
- Goatskin is the most puncture and abrasion resistant leather yet stays supple even after getting wet.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
These durable goatskin gloves are a favorite with Ranchers, Farmers and Truck Drivers for their comfort and dexterity with a fully welted thumb, seamless palm and leather band top. You hardly ever see seamless palms because it's a lot more expensive to cut a whole palm in one piece from a hide than it is to patchwork smaller pieces together. These gloves also feature outseams on the back of the palm. The advantage to this type of construction is that there are no seams on the front or back of the palm to rub and irritate your skin. Combine this with the soft yet extremely durable goatskin and you get a pair of terrific work gloves that are the most comfortable you've ever worn! Everyone who's ever worn these gloves say they're the best gloves they've ever owned.
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0028AJ3TE
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 10, 2010
- Average Customer Review: