- File Size: 1386 KB
- Print Length: 151 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: LMW Books (May 18, 2015)
- Publication Date: May 18, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00WDF253A
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#819,808 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1308 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy
- #10564 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Gay Fiction
- #11878 in Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Gay
The Bear, the Witch & the Web (The Live Oak Tales Book 2) Kindle Edition
This month's Book With Buzz: "Little Fires Everywhere" by Celeste Ng
From the bestselling author of Everything I Never Told You, a riveting novel that traces the intertwined fates of the picture - perfect Richardson family and the enigmatic mother and daughter who upend their lives. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
“This is a work of fiction none of this is real. If you don’t understand that, see a doctor and get on medication”
So better get me some meds baby, because I so want to believe this place is real and just a couple hours away from where I’m sitting right now!
The Bear, The Witch and The Web picks up a month after the end of Dark Love. With the passing of Auntie Flora May, things seem to have changed at the farm in Live Oak. Her nephew Max, who we met in book one, is planning her memorial and the spreading of her ashes on the meadow of the farm, as were her last requests.
Max still doesn’t believe in magic, faeries, or any of the rest of it. He thinks is aunt was just a little touched, and doesn’t care for some of her friends at all, particularly this guy Innes who says he is a male witch! Max hopes that the memorial service will let him grieve for his aunt and get past her death. Some of those friends of his aunt, including Innes, look at it as a way to save the faeries. And they’re already trying, as Max finds out when he finds Innes and two other guys naked and having a three-way on top of a rock in the forest!!
Max is described as a sixty year old daddy bear. He thinks he is fat, but that doesn’t stop at least two hot young guys from fighting over him. And that isn’t even counting the guy who looks the same as he did when Max was a teenager. How the hell is that possible?
What will happen when Max finally drinks the blue tea his now deceased aunt always wanted him to drink with her? What happens when he discovers it is all true?
Warning: This book contains faeries, dragons, bears, a mysterious web, and a lot of fairy bukakke!! I loved the story, and can’t wait to move on to book three, which I just happen to also have on my kindle already! Take my advice, read Dark Love, then read this one, then get ready for the third one that I’ll be reviewing in a few days!
(Originally reviewed for Love Bytes Same Sex Reviews as a 4.5 out of 5)
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Gay
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > LGBT > Gay Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > LGBT
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban