Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.67 shipping
+ $7.95 shipping
Beardski Prospector Ski Mask
|Price:||$29.40 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$5.55 (16%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Adjustable attachment flaps make it one size fits all
- Made with thermal fleece neck & vented neoprene mouth and chin
- Water resistant
- Lined with high quality silk backing for quality construction
- Washable and non-flammable
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Beardski-Attitude meets performance. Sport this insulated ski mask with comfortable lined neoprene, woven thermal fleece and stylish 12-Inch synthetic beard on the slopes, riding your Harley or exploring the polar ice cap. This universal one-size-fits-all design securely holds the mask in place and is easy to wear/remove. The advanced mask design covers the ears, face and neck from the harshest of cold-weather conditions. Let your adventurous side show with the one and only Beardski. Git Yer Beard On.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There were some negatives and I almost gave it 3 stars. It's not neoprene so the wind on a lift cuts right through it. For lifts, when wearing a buff or fleece face cover, i can stick my lower face behind the jacket top to cut the wind. The beard prevents that. In the other end, at the bottom of the lift it's really hot and it's hard to dump heat quickly. In terms of using a camelbak, I have made splits in neoprene balaclavas. I did the same with the mouth opening. However, w/ all the hair, it was too hard to find where to slip the nozzle in.
Update after a couple of seasons' use.
1) It is relvatively hot to ski, so the only time I could use it when it was snowing with wind - great use in cold conditions and very warm, though;
2) It straps behind your head on top, so if you are using helmet, it could be a bit inconvenient to wear - you would have to either pull the strap lower than helmet, or adjust helmet strap;
3) It covers nose, so if you are using goggles it could put some additional pressure on your nose - nothing major, though, but noticeable;
4) In goggles, your breath through the beard is likely to cause fogging - could be avoided by trimming top hairs with scissors;
Overall - good warm product for bad weather conditions, indispensible in snow and wind and looks super fun!