BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 29, 2017
I wear a size 8 and ordered a size 8. They fit perfectly. They are very warm and cozy whether I wear them with socks or not. I got my pair at a steal for only $17.00 but when I went back to order another pair (I wanted one for in the house as slippers and one for out and about) they had gone back up in price. They are definitely worth the higher price though.

I have had these for about a month now and they are still going strong even though I often end up doing my farm chores in them.... When I spill water on them it does not go through to my feet (I would probably still put the water proof spray on if you intend to wear them in wet environments for a long period of time though.)

My puppy chewed two toggles off (UGH!) - but I went to the bearpaw website and it turns out you can order replacements with no shipping charge. SO I really have nothing but good things to say about these boots. I have bought my daughter several pairs and they always hold up well. I am so glad that I finally decided to get a pair for myself!
on November 29, 2015
These boots are SO comfy and warm! If have 'special' support needs, these provide the normal amount found in most shoes. If you're looking for more arch support, then I would see if you could wear them with an orthodic insert. I have flexible flat feet, plantars fasciitis, and tendonitis and I wore them all day, just fine. there is room for to wear a thin orthodic wrap around your foot / ankle if you need to, which is VERY nice
Pros:
* VERY warm - I live in the Twin Cities and so far so good this year
* Easy to take on / off - no hands needed, if you have your hands full with groceries or children.
* Fit slightly wider calves without special adjustments
* Could probably wear boot cut jeans with them

Cons:
* Because the boots are not tight around the leg, my socks tend to fall down frequently and I have to pull them up throughout the day (not a huge deal)
* Not water proof / repellent, so you will need to purchase a spray treatment (I have not tested these through the snow / slush of winter parking lots, yet, but I don't believe this will be too big of an issue, even if I have to spray-treat one more time)
on January 27, 2016
I got these and the Lauren's to compare and I really liked these ones better. They feel a little bigger than the Laurens, I ordered my true size 9 in both and these were definitely roomier as the sheerling didn't feel quite as plush. But these were comfortable right away with or without socks. The Laurens had an uncomfortable edge feeling at the ankle that these ones don't have. I kind of hate the toggles on these though so I ordered the round/oval ones for free on Bearpaws website and will replace them. These boots feel a little big on me if I wear them without socks so I bought a pair of sheepskin insoles that I'll put inside when I want to wear them sockless, otherwise they feel great with socks. Super easy to take on and off and can wear leggings or jeans tucked in them easily. Just got them so I don't know how long they'll last but they weren't very expensive so I'm not too concerned.
on February 24, 2015
I just can't say enough about BEARPAW boots. They are super warm and for my money, are just as good, if not better (bc they are cheaper) than UGGS. They are soft, squishy, comfy and warm and real leather. Since they only come in whole sizes I went up a 1/2 size instead of down (i'm a 6.5 and bought a 7). They feel fine. They are a bit roomy if I choose to wear a thicker sock and easy to tuck in a pair of jeans for protection from the wet snow. I always spray boots of this material with a water protector to help them last and take care of them. It's worth it to me. I bought my first pair of BEARPAW a few winters ago (on sale), was unfamiliar with the brand at the time and I've bought another color every year since. I just absolutely LOVE these boots. They are sturdy as well. I have the mid-calf style. Don't feel i need the higher ones and these allow my feet to breath a little more, I think. The off-black is gorgeous. Could probably opt for those over the Charcoal and get more mileage out of them. I also own the Indigio, green, saddle... next pair will be the fuscia!!!
on November 23, 2013
I have been buying black fuzzy boots but after a couple wears the fuzzy goes away, I needed a good pair without paying all the $$$ like Uggs. Finally i decided on these. They are the most comfortable pair of fuzzy boots i have ever bought!! They keep you warm and dry even on a rainy day. I would wear them all day if I could. I bought a 6 and fit just right, but i'm normally a 5, so consider one size larger when you purchase these. I'm already considering a second pair in a different color. If the shoe fits, buy it in every color!
on February 7, 2017
EXACTLY what I was looking for! With the season coming to an end I was having a really hard time finding a pair of short to mid sized boots that were black with buttons on the side. I have a larger-than-normal calf so finding boots that fit comfortably is a difficult process, so the buttons are a good compromise. I was looking at multiples stores locally and online with no price limit in place and I still couldn't find what I was looking for until I stumbled across these Bearpaw ones. They're easy to throw on, buttoned or not buttoned, very comfortable and warm.
on December 14, 2016
Love, love, love these! We were in a cabin in southeast Alaska with un-insulated and un-heated floors so my feet were like ice all day and took forever to warm after going to bed. These have cured that problem. I live in these now even in civilization! I will wear a thin (these get tight with regular socks) pair of wool socks inside them if I'm outside or the day is extra old. I forgot I was wearing them when I was frying food and got a grease spot on one of them so I'm bummed but still wear them. They also need to be treated to be water repellent before wearing them outside.
on March 3, 2015
I really like these boots. Let me start off by telling you why buying winter boots is so difficult for me. First I have arthritis in my left ankle due to an injury some years ago. Second I have arthritis in my left knee for the same reason. So I need boots that don't drag on my ankle but at the same time provide some stability while walking for my knee. This is not such an easy thing to do! I've had boots that were stable and I've had boots that didn't drag on my ankle; this is the FIRST pair that met both conditions! Despite the flat sole of the boot there is good traction in snow and on ice. The sheepskin inner part of the boots is soft and comfortable while the shin part of the boot gives me soft support for my ankle. With the traction I mentioned before I don't slip on snow as much thus preventing twists to my knee.

These boots are like wearing a pair of slippers all day long. Don't try to wear them with socks! They are not uncomfortable to wear with socks but getting them on your feet is a piece of work.

The other nice thing about these boots is that I don't suffer the burning sensation I normally experience with footwear. Being a diabetic this is extremely nice for me.

To sum it up: These boots are comfortable for people with arthritis and/or diabetes. I'm sure they are comfortable for other people as well. But remember they have no arch support and are difficult to get on your feet while wearing socks of any sort.
on February 4, 2015
I was not familiar with BearPaw until Christmas. My brother and sister-in-law purchased a pair of Ugg boots for my mom and I used my amazon gift card I received for X-mas to purchase a pair of BearPaw's. I love this boot. Have to say it is the most comfortable boot I have ever worn. The sheepskin insulated foot bed is so soft and warm. I did not see much difference from the Ugg boot my mom has. And they looked so similar. She even admitted herself she would not have known the difference if they had given her BearPaw instead of Ugg and she asked them why did they pay so much money, lol.

Unfortunately, I had to return these boots. The size 7 was very snug. I thought I would go to a retailer to try on an 8 to see if it fits rather than ordering again. Fast delivery. Contacted seller to request refund, returned product and received a refund without any hassle. Excellent customer service. Would order from this seller again.

So, if you are looking for a quality boot and do not want to pay for an expensive pair of Ugg's, BearPaw is the boot for you.
on December 2, 2016
Love Bearpaw but I received a pair that were unfinished on the inside and it took Amazon to step in so the seller would finally refund my money. Decided not to try for another pair this year. Now if you get a pair that is made correctly I believe these are right up there with Uggs in comfort. Have had in past an purchased for all my granddaughters for Christmas 2015,

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.