Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Big & Rich PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,161 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,283 reviews
on December 13, 2010
So, after wanting a pair of "fuzzy" boots for years, but not wanting to pay bookoo $$$ for Uggs, I discovered Bearpaw. Where do I begin? These boots are sooo comfy! Great for wearing without socks. They keep your feet warm and dry but are not overly hot. Some other reviews I read said that they ran small, but I ordered a size 9 (I usually wear an 8 or 9 depending on the shoe) and they fit perfectly! I decided on the abigail style because I have large-ish calves and was worried about being able to get the boot on. This style is also great because I can easily tuck my boot cut jeans into it (I am not one of the privileged few who look good in skinny jeans). The sole is sturdier than it looks in the pictures. As for traction, this style doesn't look like it would be that safe to wear on icy days, but I haven't tried it out yet. Probably better for going to the mall than shoveling your driveway. Anyway, I ordered black (because it goes with everything!) but can definitely see myself ordering more colors in the future! Glad that I finally decided to get some of these boots!
55 comments| 182 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 20, 2016
Just got my blue Bearpaw in, came in earlier than expected, packaged well. Brand new in the box great quality. The buttons are not just for looks they do function so that you can fold your boots down. I wear a size 8 and ordered a size 8 they are snug, but it's recommended that you order your normal size as they do stretch a bit. I have been walking around the house in them for a few hours and they are starting to get a bit looser. Definitely a good investment as I won't need to buy more boots for a few winters.
review image review image
on March 13, 2017
I have another pair of Bearpaw boots- the taller classic style and I love them. These ones are nice, too, and I like the toggle- type closure. This means my daughter and I can share these- her foot is slightly larger than mine. The only negative comments I have are that the charcoal is a little darker than the picture would suggest, and also they are slightly stiffer than other Bearpaw and similar brand boots. I imagine they will soften with wear. I like the height of the boots, style and the price is reasonable. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a nice-looking decently-priced boot of this style.They seem warm and durable and will match well with many coats/jackets.
on November 29, 2015
These boots are SO comfy and warm! If have 'special' support needs, these provide the normal amount found in most shoes. If you're looking for more arch support, then I would see if you could wear them with an orthodic insert. I have flexible flat feet, plantars fasciitis, and tendonitis and I wore them all day, just fine. there is room for to wear a thin orthodic wrap around your foot / ankle if you need to, which is VERY nice
Pros:
* VERY warm - I live in the Twin Cities and so far so good this year
* Easy to take on / off - no hands needed, if you have your hands full with groceries or children.
* Fit slightly wider calves without special adjustments
* Could probably wear boot cut jeans with them

Cons:
* Because the boots are not tight around the leg, my socks tend to fall down frequently and I have to pull them up throughout the day (not a huge deal)
* Not water proof / repellent, so you will need to purchase a spray treatment (I have not tested these through the snow / slush of winter parking lots, yet, but I don't believe this will be too big of an issue, even if I have to spray-treat one more time)
on December 28, 2016
I like these boots except next time I will order them without buttons on the side. They are easy to put on but the bottom button on the left boot had a large knot in the elastic that holds it on that wore a hole in my ankle skin the first time I wore them. I really wanted to post a good review. Sorry Bearpaws. I had tried a 9 on at a local store and they were great. Got such a great price on Amazon that I took off the button and resewed it on with strong thread. Waited for ankle wound to heal and now I'm wearing them in the snow. They are warm and comfy. I normally wear a 9. They are cute. A taller boot would have been handy this year with as much snow as we've all ready received.
on January 27, 2016
I got these and the Lauren's to compare and I really liked these ones better. They feel a little bigger than the Laurens, I ordered my true size 9 in both and these were definitely roomier as the sheerling didn't feel quite as plush. But these were comfortable right away with or without socks. The Laurens had an uncomfortable edge feeling at the ankle that these ones don't have. I kind of hate the toggles on these though so I ordered the round/oval ones for free on Bearpaws website and will replace them. These boots feel a little big on me if I wear them without socks so I bought a pair of sheepskin insoles that I'll put inside when I want to wear them sockless, otherwise they feel great with socks. Super easy to take on and off and can wear leggings or jeans tucked in them easily. Just got them so I don't know how long they'll last but they weren't very expensive so I'm not too concerned.
on February 24, 2015
I just can't say enough about BEARPAW boots. They are super warm and for my money, are just as good, if not better (bc they are cheaper) than UGGS. They are soft, squishy, comfy and warm and real leather. Since they only come in whole sizes I went up a 1/2 size instead of down (i'm a 6.5 and bought a 7). They feel fine. They are a bit roomy if I choose to wear a thicker sock and easy to tuck in a pair of jeans for protection from the wet snow. I always spray boots of this material with a water protector to help them last and take care of them. It's worth it to me. I bought my first pair of BEARPAW a few winters ago (on sale), was unfamiliar with the brand at the time and I've bought another color every year since. I just absolutely LOVE these boots. They are sturdy as well. I have the mid-calf style. Don't feel i need the higher ones and these allow my feet to breath a little more, I think. The off-black is gorgeous. Could probably opt for those over the Charcoal and get more mileage out of them. I also own the Indigio, green, saddle... next pair will be the fuscia!!!
on November 23, 2013
I have been buying black fuzzy boots but after a couple wears the fuzzy goes away, I needed a good pair without paying all the $$$ like Uggs. Finally i decided on these. They are the most comfortable pair of fuzzy boots i have ever bought!! They keep you warm and dry even on a rainy day. I would wear them all day if I could. I bought a 6 and fit just right, but i'm normally a 5, so consider one size larger when you purchase these. I'm already considering a second pair in a different color. If the shoe fits, buy it in every color!
on February 7, 2017
EXACTLY what I was looking for! With the season coming to an end I was having a really hard time finding a pair of short to mid sized boots that were black with buttons on the side. I have a larger-than-normal calf so finding boots that fit comfortably is a difficult process, so the buttons are a good compromise. I was looking at multiples stores locally and online with no price limit in place and I still couldn't find what I was looking for until I stumbled across these Bearpaw ones. They're easy to throw on, buttoned or not buttoned, very comfortable and warm.
on December 14, 2016
Love, love, love these! We were in a cabin in southeast Alaska with un-insulated and un-heated floors so my feet were like ice all day and took forever to warm after going to bed. These have cured that problem. I live in these now even in civilization! I will wear a thin (these get tight with regular socks) pair of wool socks inside them if I'm outside or the day is extra old. I forgot I was wearing them when I was frying food and got a grease spot on one of them so I'm bummed but still wear them. They also need to be treated to be water repellent before wearing them outside.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.