|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$34.99 - $175.96 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% Suede
- SHEEP, CHINA, Dyed
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 10" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 0.5 inches
- Boot opening measures approximately 16" around
- This classic Bearpaw boot features a sheepskin footbed and luxurious shearling lining, making winter months soft, warm, and stylish.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This classic Bearpaw boot features a sheepskin footbed and luxurious shearling lining, making winter months soft, warm, and stylish.
Bearpaw Footwear is made for comfort with contemporary style. Our footwear is made from quality materials that provide an organic beauty that's wearable year round.
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 13 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01G2N2EWK
- Item model number: EMMA
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
*You may want to waterproof these boots but do not mistake these for snow boots.
I will be wearing these walking around on the cold, Drier days of nyc. :)
Result: I bought 2 other pair in different colors/styles. Now I know why they call these "ugh!"s - you want more and more of them!
Great way to get a super-comfy boot at a third of the price! Thank you Bearpaw!
(There are several different companies working through this same Bearpaw advertisement so check your seller.)
The outside looks good. The stitching and suede have a nice, expensive look. The sole is a bit heavier than Ugg, but it's a nice rubber one with good traction. I actually list this as a pro. The inside has a little less shearling (mainly less in the foot part) than my Uggs--but not $150 less, so I'm over it. They are nice and soft on the inside.
The shearling DOES matter for this reason--consider your sizing. I wear a 5.5 to 6 usually, and wear a 5 in Uggs because the shearling does compress and the boots stretch a bit. These have less shearling, so there will be less compression. They feel a bit snug to me, but again, I haven't really worn them out. I think they will stretch enough for me, but I like a snugger shoe. So, shop prepared.
Also--I have a slim calf but these are pretty snug to the calf. Those who need a wider calf for clothing or physical comfort reasons might want to explore a different brand OR perhaps the shorter option.
I loved my Uggs because I'm lazy about socks and hate cold feet. These definitely answer the first and are cute to boot (ha!). Will have to see with time if they offer the same warmth.