|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$21.70 - $89.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- SHEEP, CHINA, Dyed
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 10.5" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Boot opening measures approximately 13.5" around
- This classic Bearpaw boot features a sheepskin footbed and luxurious shearling lining, making winter months soft, warm, and stylish
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This classic Bearpaw boot features a sheepskin footbed and luxurious shearling lining, making winter months soft, warm, and stylish.
Bearpaw footwear combines comfort and contemporary style. Their footwear is made from quality materials that provide a natural beauty that's wearable year round.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 13 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01FXEU3J0
- Item model number: Emma
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 29, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love bear paw. I have tried less expensive generic brands in the past. They just aren't the same. And now I know, I am actually wasting my money. I wear these all the time. Read morePublished 1 day ago by MelindaB
Looks good & quality good except the right are insole seems to be off so it's a little awkward to walk in... Read morePublished 14 days ago by Cherie
Great value as compared with a similar style of an Australian brand. Comfortable and cozy in winter.Published 15 days ago by F. Martin
My first pair of Bear Paw boots fell apart on me... after 5 or 6 winters of me wearing them non-stop! So I purchased a second pair. Read morePublished 20 days ago by Jen N.
I've bought these boots twice hoping that the first time they fell apart I was just unlucky, but no. I'd just by UGGS since they'll last longer.Published 25 days ago by Kelly Seybert
Very good product for the price, however the quality is not as good as an older pair. The boots are comfortable, well made, and last a long time through all types of weather if you... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Cherry