|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$30.11 - $84.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- SHEEP, CHINA, Dyed
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 10.5" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Boot opening measures approximately 13.5" around
- This classic Bearpaw boot features a sheepskin footbed and luxurious shearling lining, making winter months soft, warm, and stylish
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This classic Bearpaw boot features a sheepskin footbed and luxurious shearling lining, making winter months soft, warm, and stylish.
Bearpaw footwear combines comfort and contemporary style. Their footwear is made from quality materials that provide a natural beauty that's wearable year round.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 14 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01FXEU3J0
- Item model number: Emma
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 29, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought these for my granddaughter, she loves them . This will be about the 3rd pair she has had. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Sheryl Epding
These boots are my go-to boots for winter and fall! I love these boots! I wanted these because I did not want to pay the price of ugg boots and I am very happy with this purchase! Read morePublished 7 days ago by Samantha robinson
I've been buying these for about 10 years. I have to replace them about every three years, which is fine with me. Read morePublished 8 days ago by ALec
Pretty green color. Warm and comfy. Should be great for football games.Published 27 days ago by Ann H.
I love bear paw. I have tried less expensive generic brands in the past. They just aren't the same. And now I know, I am actually wasting my money. I wear these all the time. Read morePublished 1 month ago by MelindaB
Looks good & quality good except the right are insole seems to be off so it's a little awkward to walk in... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Cherie
Great value as compared with a similar style of an Australian brand. Comfortable and cozy in winter.Published 1 month ago by Candid Reviewer
My first pair of Bear Paw boots fell apart on me... after 5 or 6 winters of me wearing them non-stop! So I purchased a second pair. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jen N.