|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$17.83 - $95.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 11.5" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 3/4"
- Boot opening measures approximately 13 1/2" around
- Flexible sole^Non-marking outsole
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This tall women's boot by BearPaw offers a style that's well paired with denim, a casual skirt, or country dress, with a ruggedly comfortable design ideal for kicking around town..
Bearpaw footwear combines comfort and contemporary style. Their footwear is made from quality materials that provide a natural beauty that's wearable year round.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 12 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01FXEVRWW
- Item model number: Emma Tall
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 25, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
EDIT: I gave these boots another star because of Bear Paw's AWESOME customer service!! I contacted them, sent them a picture of where the sole was coming apart after only 2 months and they sent me a pair new pairs of boots without me having to spend one extra penny to even ship the old pair back to them. You just don't get that kind of customer service very often these days. I'll always look to Bear Paw's shoes first in the future when I'm in the market for a new pair of boots!Read more ›
I ordered them in Hickory, size 7. I usually wear a 6.5 in boots and some other shoes & a 7 in sneakers and heels, most of the time. I was afraid to order a 6 in these boots because some of the other reviews state they fit true to size and when in doubt , go up (as opposed to Uggs, go down). The 7 is actually slightly too big, and I feel like I should have ordered a 6; however it's not such a big size difference that I feel I should return them. I always wear socks with these boots anyway, and a thick sock makes the size just fine. I hope, though, that this might help anyone that teeters on sizes like I do.
With that being said, I also recently got a pair of black Uggs in a size 6. The difference between the Bearpaw and Uggs doesn't rest solely with price. Obviously Uggs are double (or more than double in some cases) the price of Bearpaw, and honestly, after comparing the two, I feel that the price for Uggs is just for the name, not for the quality. Don't get me wrong, I love the Uggs, but here are a few reasons I feel Bearpaw boots are a much better choice:
1. Price: the Bearpaw are less expensive than Uggs. If you aren't just looking to have that Ugg name, there are much more affordable options out there.
2. Quality: in my OPINION, the Bearpaw boots beat Ugg in quality. The main difference I noted here is in the sole. My Bearpaws have this wonderful sturdy rubber sole that is solid and looks as though it will survive the life of the boot, whereas the Ugg sole feels more like a foamy rubber that could be nicked or dinged easily. The quality of lining and stitching seem to be equivalent.
2.Read more ›
I normally wear an 8.5 or 9 in shoes, so I ordered the size 9 based on the reviews that said these run small. Initially, they fit perfectly, but within a couple hours the wool compacted and my foot had way too much room.
I loved the cute style, warmth and comfort of the boots, though, and wanted to get a second pair. So, I went to Bearpaw's site and measured my foot. The second pair I ordered are size 8 and while they were snug initially, within a couple hours they became the perfect fit.
My advice would be to order them because they are an awesome alternative to expensive U&&s, but check your size on the Bearpaw site first. (And remember that the boots will become roomier after a bit of wear.)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love bearpaw and I purchase them each winter for my daughter. I was so surprised when I found these and for such a great price - $29.99! Read morePublished 12 hours ago by Leah Davis
My bearpaw boots are so snug, comfortable and warm! Another first pair, I recommend that every boot wearing girl owns at least one pair!Published 1 day ago by Debra S. McLain
I have a few pairs of Uggs and other brands of boots. I am most impressed with BearPaw products. They are so comfortable and I can wear them for hours. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Valerie Ingels
got these for my GF and she likes them a lot. they look goofy just like all the other boots like this but she says they're pretty comfortable.Published 4 days ago by DaveM