|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$30.90 - $99.95|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- SHEEP, CHINA, Dyed
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 10.5" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Boot opening measures approximately 13.5" around
- This classic Bearpaw boot features a sheepskin footbed and luxurious shearling lining, making winter months soft, warm, and stylish
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
This classic Bearpaw boot features a sheepskin footbed and luxurious shearling lining, making winter months soft, warm, and stylish.
Bearpaw footwear combines comfort and contemporary style. Their footwear is made from quality materials that provide a natural beauty that's wearable year round.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 14 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01FXEU3J0
- Item model number: Emma
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 12, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I never noticed that they were a bit snug on size in comparison to other shoes of the same size. They aren't TOO tight, but if you're a half size I'd recommend going up rather than down (depending on the width of your foot). Can't wait to break them in like my old ones!
When you first buy them and put them on, they are a little snug. The inside of the boot is filled with fur like material. After wearing them for about an hour, the fur kinda flattens out and they fit as expected.
I ordered my normal size, and they fit just as they should.
I wear these in the snow, they get SOAKED, dry overnight and you would never know. They don't look dirty or splotchy.
I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for comparable boots to UGG!