Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on November 15, 2014
I bought this last Christmas but when it was opened one of the bottles was COMPLETELY EMPTY! When I contacted Amazon they said they would send some more out but I never DID RECEIVE. My daughter was so disappointed since I had got her boots as well and she was looking forward to waterproofing them. I wish I could have given a review on how the product actually WORKED but since one bottle was completely empty and the other had a fraction of the liquid, I don't know.
on April 11, 2014
Does what it's supposed to! Easy to use, happy with how it's protected my brand new bearpaw boots this winter & we had a ton of snow!
on March 9, 2014
this suede care kit works great on my boots even my old boots that had salt markings on them from last year
on February 25, 2013
If you buy the Bear paw boots this is a need to buy item, it has kept my boots looking almost new and I've had them since December and it's now almost March!
on March 5, 2014
It is great. It brought my boots right back to life. Yay. and now they look fantastic plus water repellent.
on December 14, 2014
Great stuff,I only use it on my good fur boots.it works really good
on March 17, 2014
Bought the product and it didn't work at all for cleaning my daughter's Bearpaw Sheepskin boots, we did everything that the instructions said to do as well.
on October 16, 2014
Excellent
on September 27, 2013
The x was busted and leaked all over all my stuff, they let me return however I was disappointed by the packaging and lack of use after waiting nearly a week and half for it
on February 11, 2013
I got brand new Bear Paws for Christmas. While wearing them I spilled some stuff on them so I immedietly ordered this thinking it would take the stain right out. Instead my boots still have the stain and the Suede is now not the same feel as it was. It is a lighter brown and it is now harder. I was worried about this while cleaning them and seeing the brown color rinse off.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.