Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Beast Quest #6: Epos the Winged Flame
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on December 12, 2008
My son has a hard time finding books he's excited about. Everything is either too violent for his mother's approval or too slow for him. These books seem to be a perfect medium. The covers make them look a little scary. (For the mother, that is. They're very appealing to an eight or nine-year-old boy.) But I read one of them, and it was just a fun adventure about a boy and girl who have a quest to remove collars placed on beasts by an evil wizard. The collars make them bad, but once the collars are removed, the beasts are friendly again. My son loves these books and is always anxious for the next one to come out. Luckily, that seems to be about every three months.
on March 29, 2013
I purchased these books for my grandson and he and his friends enjoy reading them a lot. Several of the boys have purchased the book and pass them around to each other, which is a true indication that they are enjoyed by the young reader. This is a great book for young boys 9-11 and it also helps them meet their school reading goals.
on June 2, 2008
One boy's journey to help the village becomes a quest to save the kingdom. Tom is ready to defeat the last beast and the most powerful too. The beast is a phoenix which lives in a volcano. And though Tom's friends have been there for him while he fought the other beasts,he will have to face this beast alone. But Tom has more to worry about than just Epos, he has to face the wizard that is controlling the beast. His name is Dark Mavel. I hope you enjoy the end of the exciting series of Beast Quest.
on March 7, 2015
Lots of exciting adventure and fun that makes reading fun for boys, even those who are addicted to computer games. My son is 8 and he loves all Beast Quest and Dare Quest books. Freeing beasts from an evil wizard was lots of fun to him anyway. Another book he loves is Dare Quest: The Tiger
on January 6, 2013
Best book I've ever read and I've read tons of books like minecraft survival guide,d b z,spider man, Mario, and more. You might consider makin a book of all the beast quest books combined so it would take a long time to read.
on January 11, 2012
Book Review Beast Quest Epos The Winged Flame By Adam Blade
This review is by my 3rd grade student, Brody.

Tom, Elenna,Storm and silver are on a quest to free Epos. Tom will have to have to be strong to ever free Epos.But that's if he frees Epos. I like this book because it is my favorite. Tom is like a knight. Genera fiction.
on November 9, 2008
this series, along with Deltora Quest are responsible for getting my son to read! On his own, by his own choice in his free time. In fact he started taking books with him everywhere he went, including restaurants and sister's lessons. A suggestion I had been making for some time. I'm overjoyed! I haven't read the books myself but obviously they are engaging enough to keep a hyper-active 10 year old boy enthralled. He has moved on to thicker books now that his reading confidence and enjoyment has been boosted.
on May 1, 2009
My son does not like reading very much but these really keep him interested. The only problem is they keep making more so I have to buy all of them The good thing is they are long enough to get your money's worth and if the whole series was one book like the Harry Potter series it would be intemidating to slower readers. They would be perfect for a boy age 8-11.
on December 28, 2008
My nephew is 8 and loved the first couple books so much instead of toy for Christmas all he wanted was this book collection. Then the collection is so great now my son who is 6 wants the collection too.
on January 20, 2013
My seven year old says he would give it 10 stars if he could. he loves the whole series amd cannot put them down. he loves the suspense and when the main characters conquer against all odds.