Beasty Chalk – Gorilla Edition – THE WORLD'S BEST LIQUID CHALK FOR WEIGHTLIFTING!!! TWO 1 oz. squeeze bottles!!!!
|Price:||$12.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Revolutionary Liquid Chalk & Grip formula. Works BEST for HEAVY Weightlifting. Incredible grip which lasts.
- Smooth & Thicker texture. Works BEST for technical Olympic Lifting & Powerlifting movements. Enhancing the athletes ability to move any weight with ease.
- No more mess. No more buckets knocked over and messy chalk on the floor. Works BEST for keeping your gym clean.
- Has been shown to help avoid blisters and is naturally antibacterial. BEST for competition. Color: White, bubble gum fragrance -- Made in USA
- WE MAKE ALL OUR LIQUID CHALK OURSELVES LOCALLY IN US & SELL IT DIRECTLY TO YOU - NO MIDDLE MAN: Click "Sold by ZUMWax" under the price on this listing to see all liquid chalks we manufacture and sell + ski/snowboard waxes, tuning tools & MORE!!!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
You're working hard going after your rep and weight PR's when the bar slips out your hands. Your PR slips out of your hands too! What to do if your gym doesn't allow powder chalk? Don't give up - Beasty Chalk has the answer! It's the world's best liquid chalk that helps keep your grip on the bar and can be used in gyms that don't allow powder chalk. With just one application, Beasty Chalk will virtually last the whole workout until you wash your hands. You can do multiple sets in WODS and weightlifting workouts without going back for more chalk. Since it doesn't allow the bar to slip through your hands, it'll prevent blisters. Beasty Chalk will work as hard as you to Hold On. It will Never Give Up and will Never Let Go. Also available in 3.5 oz.and 28 oz. bottles. Check out Beasty Chalk Monkey Edition which has been developed specifically for Cross Fitness.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The chalk itself is pretty good. The consistency is very hit or miss, I have had a tube or two that was VERY watery, and couple of rubes that had completely dried out, leaving me with either no chalk in the gym, or an explosion of it in my face and on my shirt.
When the chalk ISN'T completely dried out, or over runny it's my favorite chalk, and a little goes a long way. If the consistency was on point and I wasn't worried about making sure I can actually get it out of the tube, I would have easily given it 5 stars.
Most recent customer reviews
The chalk transfers unlike another brand I tried earlier last year.
It does the job.