- File Size: 2614 KB
- Print Length: 204 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: RJ Parker Publishing (May 18, 2017)
- Publication Date: May 18, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B071SB6QSL
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#13,721 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #2 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Counseling > Couples & Family Therapy
- #4 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- #5 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Forensic Psychology
|Digital List Price:||$4.84|
|Print List Price:||$9.96|
Save $7.96 (80%)
Beaten and Left for Dead: The Story of Teri Jendusa-Nicolai Kindle Edition
|Length: 204 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
ByMarlene fabregason May 27, 2017
As much as I read on true crime, this book was very disturbing. What this woman went through at the hands of her husband, isn't for the faint of heart. The horrific abuse that Teri endured is beyond words. The courage she demonstrated is what helped her survive her anusive husband. Recommend this book to true crime readers.
This story should be put before adolescents in hopes that they will be more aware of what can happen when they choose (or settle for) the wrong partner.
By the grace of God, Teri was rescued and survived despite a long and painful recovery period. However, her life will never be the same as it was before she met and married David Larsen.