- File Size: 270 KB
- Print Length: 20 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Christian Daily Resources; 1 edition (June 5, 2012)
- Publication Date: June 5, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0089B2QP4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,275,901 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1088 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 30 minutes (12-21 pages) > Religion & Spirituality
- #1950 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > Bible Study > New Testament
- #2291 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Devotionals
Beatitudes: How to Live a Blessed Life (Daily Bible Reading Series Book 3) Kindle Edition
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The way that she breaks the Beatitudes down, and explains them, makes it easy to apply them!
I highly recommend this book to every Christian - new and old!
Very quick read.....would recommend for early followers of Christ. Would not recommend for teaching/group tool.
There are four lessons with questions which would make it very valuable as a bible study resource.
This book blessed me and I hope to share it with others.
Most recent customer reviews
Clearly written, with thoughtful explanations and anecdotes.