- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Viking Press; First Edition edition (September 30, 1980)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0670152498
- ISBN-13: 978-0670152490
- Package Dimensions: 20 x 20 x 20 inches
- Shipping Weight: 20 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,378,804 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Beaton (A Studio Book) Hardcover – September 30, 1980
From the publisher: "When critics and historians are ready to give their definitive consideration of Sir Cecil Beaton's achievements, there is little doubt that as a diarist he will be found to have had few peers. But it is his reputation as a photographer that will live after him with the acclaim reserved for great artists." Includes Beaton's well-known images of Hollywood stars, Royalty, World War II, Fashion and travel, with extensive text by James Danziger.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now