Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $5.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use are covered from day one. Malfunctions are covered after the manufacturer’s warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Beats Flex Wireless Earbuds – Apple W1 Headphone Chip, Magnetic Earphones, Class 1 Bluetooth, 12 Hours of Listening Time, Built-in Microphone - Black
|List Price:||$69.95 Details|
|With Deal:||$49.95 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$20.00 (29%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Form Factor||In Ear|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, Bluetooth, NFC|
|Wireless Communication Technology||Bluetooth|
|Special Feature||Android Phone Control, IOS Phone Control, Sweatproof, Noise Isolation, Microphone Feature, Volume control, Fast Charging, Microphone Included, Sports & Exercise, Water Resistant See more|
About this item
- BATTERY LIFE - Up to 12 hours of listening time
- CUSTOMIZED FIT - All-day comfort with Flex-Form cable and four eartip options
- APPLE HEADPHONE CHIP - Powered by the Apple W1 headphone chip for seamless connectivity
- THE MUSIC STOPS WHEN YOU DO - Magnetic earbuds with Auto-Play/Pause
- LISTEN WITH A FRIEND - Audio Sharing lets you wirelessly share audio with another pair of Beats headphones or AirPods
- EXTENDED WIRELESS RANGE - Class 1 Bluetooth for extended range and fewer dropouts
- ON-DEVICE CONTROLS - On-device controls for music, calls, and voice assistant
Compare Beats products
|Price||From: $179.95||From: $99.95||From: $179.95||From: $49.95|
|Battery Life||Up to 6 hours with ANC/Transparency On (24 hours with charging case); Up to 7 hours in Adaptive EQ with ANC/Transparency Off (30 hours with charging case)||Up to 5 hours with ANC/Transparency On (15 hours with charging case); Up to 8 hours with ANC/Transparency Off (24 hours with charging case)||Up to 9 hours (24 hours with charging case)||Up to 12 hours|
|Fast Fuel Charging|
|Bluetooth® Wireless Connectivity*|
|Headphone Chip||Apple H1 Chip||Beats Custom Bluetooth Chip||Apple H1 Chip||Apple W1 Chip|
|Built-in mic and controls|
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you charge them?
Beats Flex can be charged using any standard USB-C cable. One is included with Beats Flex. Please note that a power adapter is not included with Beats Flex.
How do you turn them on and off?
Beats Flex is powered on or off by pressing the button on the right control module for 1 second.
Can you control your music?
Beats Flex features onboard controls on the left control module. Use the longer 2-way rocker button to adjust the volume up or down. Use the smaller multi-function button to control playback – one press to play or pause, two presses to skip forward, or three presses to skip backward.
How does the auto-play/pause feature work?
Simply attach the magnetic earbuds to automatically pause your content, and detach to resume playback.
How long does the battery last?
Beats Flex provides up to 12 hours of playback from a full charge.
Do they have a microphone?
Beats Flex features a high-quality, built-in microphone for calls or voice assistant use. It is located on the left control module.
How do I pair with my iPhone?
Beats Flex is ready to pair right out of the box. For iOS devices, simply press the power button on the right control module for 1 second, then hold near your unlocked device and follow the onscreen instructions. The latest version of iOS is required.
How do I pair with my Android device?
For Android devices, visit the Google Play store and download the Beats app for easy one-touch pairing. You can also use the Bluetooth menu in your device.
How do I pair with additional Bluetooth devices?
To put Beats Flex back into pairing mode, hold the power button on the right control module for 3 seconds until the LED begins to blink. Then select Beats Flex in the Bluetooth menu on your device.
How do I activate Siri or other voice assistants?
Hold down the multi-function button on the left control module to activate Siri or the default voice assistant on your device.
What's in the box
Reviewed in the United States on January 7, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Buy Airpods instead if you:
-Can’t put up with any wires whatsoever
-Have some extra cash
-Think a small difference in sound makes a BIG difference
-Will for sure lose your earbuds if they’re not in a case
If none of these apply to you, congrats. Go enjoy these puppies for half the price of brand new Airpods.
Also: my ears are pretty funky in terms of shape, and I needed to buy ear hooks to wear my old Airpods. Not an issue here, they fit well.
That’s about it.
Let me address some of the issues I've seen in the reviews here:
1 - no charger. Yep, no USB-C charger is included and all you get is a very small cable in the box. This isn't a problem for me because I have half a dozen usb-c blocks around the house and probably wouldn't have plugged in one if it did come in the box.
2 - poor audio quality. Not to my ears. They aren't Bose, but they are much better than the average pair of inexpensive bluetooth ear buds I've purchased.
3 - poor microphone. Again, I haven't noticed it. I've used them on multiple zoom calls and phone calls and no one has said anything.
4 - non ergonomic buttons. They do take some getting used to, but there are only so many places you can put volume buttons on headphones that hang around your neck. This seems like nit-picking to me.
If you are an apple/iPhone user and want to have some decent headphones with the same wizardry of AirPods built in but don't want to pay $150+ for AirPods - you won't be disappointed. If you are looking for something from Apple that costs $50 and is better than AirPods, AirPods Pro or Bose earbuds you have unrealistic expectations and are probably disappointed by everything anyways.
The audio quality is not on par with the $100+ category of headphones but it certainly isn’t poor quality.
These headphones are considerably lighter and more comfortable than BeatsX. The sound is less bass-heavy than the BeatX but I don’t get sound fatigue from using or wearing them. I also use these for Zoom calls at work and they’re great.
The added function of pausing music when the headphones are magnetized together is brilliant. The functions for pausing music, using Siri, and answering calls are user friendly.
Overall, these are a great improvement over the BeatsX, which I still have and have used every day for two years.
Cons: no waterproof rating, I can hear background noise and cable noise through the speakers even though the people I’m talking to cannot, no carrying case like BeatsX, no earbud “wings”
Returned them within a day. $ 20 pair of headphones from 3 years ago sound much better!
1. Quick charging
2. Battery capacity and battery life
3. Easy pairing and Auto play/pause
4. Good for phone calls and podcasts
1. The position of all the buttons and mic is not ergonomic
2. Since the mic rests on the neck, it picks up any sounds caused due to motion on clothes and relays it back into the earphones!
3. Volume rocker is not tactile and is loose
4. Power button and primary function buttons are also not tactile and are mushy
5. Baseline static/noise is higher than $ 20 pair of Bluetooth earphones
6. Emphasis is on vocals only, the highs and lows sound muddy
7. Seems like the sounds are coming from a distance
Dissatisfied and disappointed. Tinny sound plus noise if you move your head to much. Not worth the money spent. I would have been smarter to invest in a pair of Bose. .
Top reviews from other countries
8 March 2021 EDIT: From four stars to one! I've had these for a few months now and WOW they are NOT what I expect from Beats! Seriously. Every time I turn them on they pick up Bluetooth right away. Then it disconnects! Every. Time! Then it can take up to 5 minutes to reconnect!! Frustrating doesn't begin to explain it. And of course, the fit hasn't improved. Overall I'd say~BEWARE LOW PRICES FOR BRAND NAME PRODUCTS! They're either on sale or much less expensive for a reason. No way I'd recommend these even though the sound is still excellent.
OK. I bought these because BEATS! Dr. Dre wouldn't steer me wrong, right? The sound is phenomenal! Absolutely perfect! I like a lot of bass and playing it LOUD and these can take both the bass and volume to great heights!
The fit is horrible! The wire that wraps around your neck with the controls is permanently tangled so it twists when I'm moving~and then the earbuds fall out of my ears. It's frustrating! I've tried all the foam ear parts and not one helps.
Overall I'm happy with these! But one star less for fit.
The sound quality is much louder than the AirPods and they fit my ears perfectly!
Yes, the only cons about the Beats Flex is the charging outlet for the USB but other than that still a great purchase