Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Beats Mixr Wired On-Ear Headphone - Orange (Discon..." and save 19% off the $249.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Beats Mixr Wired On-Ear Headphone - Orange (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Professional-level, club-caliber sound, Ear cups rotate. Sturdy, lightweight, durable. Dual inputs so you can plug in on either side, Created in partnership with Grammy Award-winning producer DJ David Guetta
- Club-ready sound. Designed to be heard over a crowd, Beats Mixr headphones deliver extremely deep bass at extraordinarily high volume.
- Made for DJs. Rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears, then rotate back for total isolation. With daisy chain connectors, it's easy to share what you're listening to.
- Beats Mixr headphones are built to withstand the rigors of DJ life, The ultra-flexible headband was also crafted to be super-lightweight and easily foldable for jetting off to your next destination.
- What's In The Box: Beats Mixr on-ear headphone, 3.5mm coiled DJ audio cable, 1/4-Inch audio adapter, In-line control and mic cable (features may vary), Carrying case, Beats by Dr. Dre cleaning cloth.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Lightweight and Powerful. Built for DJs.
David Guetta challenged Beats by Dr. Dre to create the perfect set of world-class ear cups. One year and thousands of prototypes later, we’re proud to present one of the lightest, loudest headphones ever.
Industrial Strength Sound
Designed to be heard over parties. Beats Mixr DJ headphones deliver extremely deep bass at extraordinarily high volume. Made for pros warming up the party.
Made for DJs
Rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears, and then rotate back for total isolation. With dual input and daisy chain connectors, it’s easy to share what you’re listening to.
Beats Mixr headphones are built to withstand the rigors of DJ life, which means creating a housing flexible and tough enough to take a beating. The ultra-flexible headband was also crafted to be super lightweight and easily foldable for jetting off to your next destination.
- Beats Mixr on ear headphones
- 3.5mm audio cable
- ¼” adapter cable
- Airline adapter
- In-line control & mic cable (features may vary)
- Carrying case
- Beats cleaning cloth
At a Glance:
- Weight (kg): 0.21
- Height (mm): 197
- Length of Cable (m): 1.615
- Type of Jack: 3.5mm
About Beats Audio
The company's mission is to provide a superior end-to-end music experience - with headphones, speakers, devices, and services - so fans feel the emotion and hear the music the way artists intended it to sound from the studio. This experience is aided by partnerships with HP, Chrysler Group and HTC Mobile. Led by Co-founder & CEO Jimmy Iovine, Co-founder Dr. Dre, and President & COO Luke Wood, Beats Electronics is based in Santa Monica, CA.
|Rotating Ear Cups||✓||✓|
|Aluminum Alloy Skeleton||✓||✓||✓|
|Active Noise Cancellation||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|2-Mode Noise Cancellation||✓||✓|
|Battery Fuel Guage||✓||✓|
|In The Box||Soft Shell Case||✓||✓||✓|
|Hard Shell Case||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Straight Audio Cable||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Coil Audio Cable||✓||✓|
|USB Power Supply Unit||✓|
Top customer reviews
- A VERY satisfied customer!
Best sound of the beats series. Good design of the ear tilting for ease of removing one side away from ear. Great for short term listening. My first set, mind you, that I always grab from the arsenal for short listening periods. The sound truly is a huge step up when listening. Example: I had the mixr's on listening to music on my laptop on the sofa at home and heard a song I wanted to share with the wife. There are two headphone ports on the PC she grabbed the solo's and put them on. She was rockin out and I said here listen to my new mixr's. SHe put them on and her eyes pooped out of her head in disbelief of the sound performance increase. Her comment was these ones are mine now.
They are too tight. *see revision below. They start to hurt after longs periods of use. The comfort goes to the solo and studios.
It seems to me that each set has it's own niche for different usage and all have substantially different sound. If you want the best sound the mixr's are it. If you have a skinny head you may not have as big a problem as I have. I am a 6' 200 pound man. I would say that the headphones are good for about an hour then I am motivated to grab the solo's for continued listening.
Revision about Comfort:
I have put these headphones on a large sofa arm to stretch the head band. To my surprise IT WORKS! IT WORKS WELL. It took a few days of using them then keeping them stretched really good overnight and after a few days they are quite comfortable and have stretched out and seem to be staying that way. Now five star headphones. They are all I use and all I would want in a headphone. now.