Oil month Automotive HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

Beats Solo HD Wired On-Ear Headphone - Matte White (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Color: White|Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on September 17, 2016
These earphones are not legit and are not really Beats. I bought them for a gift for my mother and when the wired connection broke- after only 3 months- and we contacted Apple (who now owns Beats) we found out that they are knockoffs- Do Not Buy if you want the real Beats headphones- only giving one star because I am not allowed to do zero
on October 25, 2016
Dont Buy these. The head phones are fake.
I purchased a pair of these headphones this year, but the headphones broke and i sent the broken pair to Apple. Apple contacted me a few days later stating the head phones are fake. PLEASE DO NOT BUY...
on January 24, 2017
This was not my first purchase of Beats. First and last from this company. The cord did not match the headphones and I wouldn't be surprised if they were knock offs. They look nothing like the other two pairs I own. Back to the cord - the "beats" were green and the cord was red and black. It was also broken. Junk. Knew it was too good to be true. Spend the extra money and avoid this company.
VINE VOICEon January 7, 2018
The headphones were tight on my head from the first day. Taking them on and off my head repeadly broke the part that rests on your head in only a few months.
review imagereview image
on July 2, 2017
Purchased this item Feb 26, 2017 worn less than 30 days. I used extra precaution when handling headphones because of quality or lack thereof and price. Unfortunately, while putting on the headphones the middle part at the top still cracked, which is a direct result of the material used in the production of this product.
on January 16, 2015
I bought these for my teenage daughter for Christmas. She loves them. The color is beautiful. It is very vibrant. These are made well but be careful with them. They will break. She had another pair that were broken when she stepped on them. She likes the comfort of these headphones. She wears them to listen to music and to watch movies or tv shows on her iphone. I bought these as a lightening sale item so I got them at a super price too.
on March 2, 2017
Broke a week after owning them. Feels cheap also, I was beginning to wonder if this product was an original beats product. I've owned beats in the past and none of them was of poor quality as this one.
on June 28, 2016
My son got these for his birthday. Literally, 1 month later the volume adjuster button came off, one of the pads on the ear phone came off, and the power cord is frayed. My other son has real beats bought at Best Buy and they have held up great for 4 yrs. I am highly suspicious that these are fake. If they aren't fake, there is some serious quality issues. DO NOT BUY!! I can't even return due to 30 day return policy, which is BS!
on April 20, 2017
This product broke after four months. After spending an hour on the phone with Square Trade, the three-year extended warranty company that I purchased in addition to the headphones, they referred me to Beats and they informed me that the serial number indicated that the product is not authentic therefore they can't honor the one year warranty on their end. Spending $108 (and an additional $13 for a worthless warranty) for what I thought was a legitimate brand name purchase is disappointing to say the least. HUGE RIP OFF!!
on October 2, 2017
Love these headphones and the sound quality. Super comfortable. Used on 20+ hour flight and never took them off except to stand and use the bathroom.