Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Pink) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Original Beats Studio, battery-powered over-ear headphones developed by Dr. Dre
- Headphones amplify music while blocking out noise
- Plush and breathable ear cups keep you cool and comfortable
- Flawless, iconic fit with a convenient foldable design
- Remote control operation from the cord; mute button on ear cups
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphones
The original Beats by Dr. Dre headphone that took the world by storm.
After 25 years, Dr. Dre was tired of spending months on a track only to have his fans hear it on weak, distorting ear buds. Two years and hundreds of prototypes later, Beats Studio headphones are the icons that bring you sound the way it was originally intended.
Keeps background noise way back.
Powered by a pair of AAA batteries, the noise cancellation feature in a pair of Beats Studio headphones reduces distracting ambient sound, making sure nothing comes between you and your music.
Extra comfortable ear cups.
Super-plush and covered with ultra-soft breathable materials, you’ll be cool and comfortable even during marathon listening sessions. The Beats by Dr. Dre logo on the side even acts as a mute button when you press it.
A flawless and iconic fit.
Designers of Beats Studio headphones conducted a series of ergonomic studies to find the perfect lightweight, foldable headphone that always delivers a comfortable fit. The result is a design now copied by brands around the world.
Take calls and adjust volume right from the cord of your Beats Studio headphones.
What's in the box
- Two (2) AAA batteries
- 3.5-millimeter audio cable
- Audio adapter
- In-line control and mic cable
- Hard shell carrying case
- Beats by Dr. Dre cleaning cloth
- One year limited warranty
Similar Beats Products to Consider
Top Customer Reviews
i m glad that i did.
Amazon didn't have a pink one anymore and even the official website didn't have one either.
i figured that prob they are gonna stop making the limited edition soon- ( i might be wrong)
bc u can get a warranty only if u got this from auth dealer- (yes amazon.com is one of them) i didn't buy it from the seller from market place. U can check which online stores are auth dealer going to the official website.
For a week of experience of this headphone, so far i like it a lot
I watched multiple youtube video for unboxing instruction. and it helped alot.
be sure to plug right angle plug to ur device.
- good sound quality ( esp for classical music)
-compatible w iphone / mp3 players/ prof audio
- like all headphones, it gets little tricky with glasses
- no volume control on the headphone cable
- requires batteries and u have to turn it on and off each time u r using.
( i forgot to do that and drained batteries)
- white leather makes me little nervous bc it might be grey soon
It comes with a super practical caryying case, so they don't get scratched unnecessarily. Love them!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought these for my wife and she absolutely loves them! Now I bought them from Crutchfield so I knew they would be legit. Too many fakes out there. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Justin
Sound is very good and nice the only thang is that u have to buy battery's for themPublished 20 months ago by Venus Baker
The beats stopped working less than a year after purchasing them.Published 20 months ago by Malinda Fomby