Bubble Witch Saga 3 BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pick of the week Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 18, 2014
I if I could give my pair of beats headphones a 0, I would. These were TERRIBLE, and I'm definitely returning them.
I own a pair of Apple EarPods, which are great. But the person next to me can hear the music I'm playing, and I'm leaving for a 5 hour car ride trip soon. So I decided to buy a pair of these, and I got them on Prime shipping which was awesome. I was so excited to try them. I plug them into my iPhone, and all I could hear were the instrumentals, and then the second time I tried them it worked, but the person next to me could hear it perfectly clear, worse than the Apple EarPods. I don't know if these are defective. I also noticed that there was wear and tear on the inside of the box, as if someone owned these before me, even though they were labeled as "new".

I was shocked by how low the price was, but now I know why these were "discontinued". I'm ordering the wireless studio headphones from Amazon. Although it's about $100 more, I rather have headphones that work instead of overpriced crap headphones that leak sound perfectly loud and clear.
on March 5, 2014
Bought these for my son and he loves them. They are very loud and sound is very clear with a lot of bass. Bought a pair for myself and daughter. We are all loving them. A great buy.
on December 17, 2013
The Beat Studio Over-Ear Headphones will make a perfect gift. From the time I ordered the Beats Headphones from Amazon.com until it arrived, was unbelievable. The package was in perfect condition as were the Headphones. Amazon.com had the brand, color and other features I wanted when ordering the Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone.

Let me tell you how much I liked the product, service and the price. I bought 4 sets of the Beats Studio Headphones. I ordered one purple, one pink and two in black. The headphones will make four very happy kids.

Just buy from the company you trust....Amazon.com
on March 8, 2014
When using the headphones today they intermittently stopped working. I then suspected they were fake because the build quality is good with the headphones; as this is my second pair. I did my research and found that the headphones do not contain the serial number inside of the battery casing, the cleaning cloth is much smaller than the correct one, and the packaging is completely different. Avoid this third party retailer at all costs, and Amazon has been notified.
on July 21, 2017
Wife's
on January 15, 2017
Very loud but run off batteries which sucks
on December 30, 2013
Have to say these were a present for my 16 year old son. He absolutely loves them. I normally wouldn't pay this much, however they were basically half the price of current Studio's Beats. The headphones where brand new in the box, arrived very quickly, and worked perfectly.

A friend of my son's has the new version, and they (my son and his friend) couldn't tell a difference other than my son's were purple. They swear by the head phones, so that is what I am posting.

I would recommend these ones over current, regular priced Studio Beats.
on September 24, 2014
My son bought these for his cousin six weeks ago. She hasn't gotten them yet. He loves them. Or maybe he loves that he can no longer hear me. ha.ha.
on February 20, 2016
Hard to find purple and awesome comfortable sound
on March 10, 2016
Nice headphones. Sound quality is amazing as i expected. Comfortable fit. definitely would recommend this for anyone.